Tuesday 3 March 2009

sorry for Her

u always in my heart friend.... miss u





When u grow up ..... a lot of tasks that we need to do and it is just make ourselves become busier day by day.Friends that we have suddenly been missing. It is not because they don't want to make a friend with us anymore but because of ourselves who become busier and forget that we have them. FRIENDS.

My friend suddenly lost her friends because she become busier with her work. she work everyday and most of her times are spend for her jobs. no time for have fun or just have a little girl talk.... just forgettin all the times when high school or uni time... when there are so much time to play around, hanging around, have a fun chit chat even the chat goes no where....but stilll.. it is so much fun. i just sorry for her, cz i cannt help her so much. i also have my part time work and it is also make me feel a bit no LIFE!.. ya... like last weekend i spend my days on my work place... till late. no dating at all with my bf. actually i feel guilty also with my bf, cz i choose to work on weekend but no choice also in the other hand i need to earn money....there is somethin i planning to do. .. and it need money.


hhuaaaa.. ya grow older means need a lot of responsibility to take care of it. hope i still have my time to chit chat with frens, spend time with bf, and also have my own private life for sure.i just miss all my teenage life? hua?? my teenage life? which one? i think my teenage life also just ordinary... nothing special. after school have tuition... tuition and tuition...... even my past dating life..i think just went like that... nothin special. hahaha ya overall i just an ordinary girl who likes to stay at home . Home sweet home.....

again... my fren.,.. dunt worry... i will be there, when u need a friend to talk to. i knw we have distant but..... it not means we become apart okayy??? ganbatte ok?? gut luck for uuuuuu and even u busy.... i am sure u have time to have ur own life..... ganbatteeeeeeee

No comments: