Sunday 29 March 2009

2 movies on A day!!!!

hmm in the end, last Saturday.... my bf and i were watching 12 rounds... nice movie... although i think about 10 min i sleep inside the cinema.. i still can enjoy the movie hahaha actually im sleppy and tired.. cz whole day i was outside... settled my aunt stuff, meet her clients,and go office to make sure everything will be deliver on monday...by DHL.

But because i want to spend my Saturday nite wit dearling.... thats hwy i force myself and i think was also force dearling to watch movie with me.

Actually i want to watch horor movie.. THE UNBORN.. i like horor movie... but dearling not feel to watch it... so i decide to choose 12Rounds.... hmmm and the unexpected question came up from my dearling...



" why u choose 12 Rounds?"

me ;" ya it is action movie, and i think nice... then if u dunt want to wacth 12 rounds then what movie u want to wacth? Mall cop?"

dearling:" no lha.."

me;" then? the shopaholic??"

dearling :" ya..... can wat.........!!!??!!"

alamakkkk i never expect my dearling want to watch that movie. actually i kinda want to watch it also, but i thot my bf dunt like that kind of girlish movie..... but i think he also like shopaholic movie, bacause all the soundtrack of that movie was nice.. and my bf keep distracting me by saying

" u listennnnnn...... even the song also nice................ why u dunt want to watch?""

hmmm cathay keep playing that soundtrack over nd over again....and my bf also keep mentioned it.huh!


before went out
( i feel want to brace my teeth! my teeth so weird!haha
GOSH! im so fat! fat fat!)



blue-ish....



i told dearling if Bugis got new cinema... it is beside Bugis STREET... new malll called ILUMO... and the cinema called FilmGarde...i knw they got promotion by offering 6 bucks for movie tix, i think till 10 April. i saw their pamflet and flyer that morning.. when i went to Temple....

inside the cinema lobby
( never take so much pics on the cinema cz we were decide to watch another movie... rite there.... hahaha it was last min decision... then dearling decide to wacth Gran torino..)




Gran TORINO WAS AWESOME MOVIE... this movie was great!!! the scenario and the director was great! especially the scenario. the meaning of this movie so deep and quite educating except all those bad language... haha i was so emo and tears come up suddenly in the end of the movie.... i thot it will be happy ending.....but huaaa SO SAD.....



Clint Eastwood u are awesome!!!!!

Would u like to be my grandfather....
my ah kong....
hahhahaa
i will surely dooo



Walt Kowalski (Clint Eastwood) has just lost his wife and his children want him to move out of the old neighborhood and move into a senior citizens' home. Walt doesn't want to move even though more Asian people live in his Detroit neighborhood than Americans. Walt has a problem with Asians ever since he fought them in the Korean War. This prejudice explodes when Thao, the teenage son of the Hmong family next door, tries to steal his mint condition 1972 Grand Torino car. Thao (played by Bee Vang) was pressured by an Asian gang to steal the car as an initiation rite. To regain the family's honor, Thao is forced to work for Walt. Walt begins to protect Thao from the gangs and soon he becomes a target.


Gran Torino was funny movie also.... u will find those funny scene and language there.... like how Clint Eastwood A.K.A Walt Kowalski.... being called WALL-E.... and when in the hospital the nurse called him sounds like" HUsky" haha ( sounds like dog type.. SIBERIAN HUSKY" HAHA)

the Vietnam boy " ThAO" he called like Pao or wat i forget... and the vietnam girl " YOUA" that he called " nyam nyam" cz it was so difficult for him to spell. haha


note:
had popcorn and nachos on that day... huaaaaaa..... it was full but my gastric a bit pain... haha
the ilumo and the cinema there so damn freezing.....
i almost strike 4d!!!! huaaaa but stil no luck for me! huaaaaaa
feel want to have cake.. choc mouse rhum cake... where can i get it?
still craving for pizza.... oh my oh my.. my pizzzaaaa

No comments: