Friday 6 March 2009

late-post of emo-ing

School started on Last Wed. Unexpectedly, on that day i was also have my part time job. so... 8am i am in Taka and by 2 pm i left Taka to Dhouby Ghout to attend my 1st class , then 6pm went back to Taka again to continue my work till it closed at 10pm. hmm how tired it was!

i know this is kinda so late post... but a lot things happened so i lazy to post it. example, had emo-ing session with my bf and i think it was just because im so tired and stress. i felt that i dunt have enough time for my own life and dedicated take care of others.

it was already several days i couldn't sleep properly.. maybe thats why im so exhausted. i have a really scary nightmare that happend continuously. Dreamt that i keep vomiting and what i vomit is all BLOOD and have like veins come out from my mouth. hua..so scary....

i AM SO SORRY FOR MY BF THAT ALWAYS " KENA" MY STRESS AND EMO-ING SESSIONS.

he is the one and only victim that i can think of it. hahaha somemore he keep told me to bring me to see mental doctor, to examine my mental condition. huahahaha for what? hahaha i think he also must go there to examine himself and his anger management. ha ha ha


Last weekend im sort of ruin my Saturday nite dating wit my bf.. hmm so sorry about that... i just dunt like.....( ya ya ya will not give any further explanation and story) i just cannt control my emotion and tears... huaaa tired .... why this things keep happened. but in the end we managed to watch PUSH!!!! at night.. IT IS QUITE NICE MOVIE... dakota fanning was one of the main cast!... and she is the watchers... the one who can see the future... this movie remained me of HEROES tv shows... but the main plot or the main idea of this movie is not really strong... feel a bit not interesting.... the interesting parts just the when all the cast were showing their ability.... their power...




Finished movie... we went back.. walked.. till my place.... i like when we walk like that.... i just cannt describe the feeling... we stopped to buy beancurd near the Selegie rd..... dearling bought for me 2 packet of beancurd... and 1 packet of quiling gao jelly... ( planning to give my sis eat... but in the end i ate allll... hahhahahahhahahhahaha the BEANCURD NICE!!!!! NICE!!!! NICE!!!!! even it already keep in the fridge 2 days also still nice... hmmm nice... i like.. now left the jelly... hahaha)

we walked , and talked.... and suddenly he send sms ( i think) to know the 4D result... hahaha and suddenly smile and abit laugh.... and ask me , whether i really bought for him the 4D....

Ya... i bought 1101... on Saturday 2 big 2 small.... and it is STRIKE... hahahaha



my dearling is so lucky.. ohh dunt forget.. im also involve on that 4d OK? it was because of me.. then, he can strike it... hahahahaha ( ok dearling? put me in ur lucky charm ok? haha)

hmmm overall i just feel like i am such a lousy gf! dunno how to become a good gf... so sad....

ps: was waiting for dearling to reach his place till 3 am... haha somemore i have mywork on 8am... hahaha ya.. in the end .... i sleep around 4am.. hahaha even dearling told me not to wait for him.. but im worried.... hmmm suddenly after all the a bit EMO-ing sms along his way to reach home... he told me that i was pretty ( i wore so purplish on my saturday nite haha) and also when i wore the white ones..... which is i dunno what he means... i thinkkk it is when i wore this dress.. hahaha






hahahha ok enough for pics of my self... now it turns for my newwww toys... haha blackberyyyy freeeeeeeeeeeee from my aunt.,... she let me to use the blackberry.. but the cheapest ones... cz bold and the other type is so expensive.. haha( no need to give me the expensive ones is also alrite... haha i will apreciate what she will give me to use it.. haha such as her Prada wallet, Prada bag... MIUMIU clothes... hahaha like all branded.. le..... but im seldom using it also, i havent have those feel being Branded girl... haha i am just a girl next door and i like ethnic and traditional stuffs more) huaaa so excited... but i dunno how to use it... so i just keep it 1st.. hmm actually im waiting for my cousin to bring the silicon case.... to protect the blackberyy.. cz i feel it is so Fragile hahaha
i think it is 8320 series.. somemore one of my classmates also using this type of blackberry.. haha.. i think must learn from her.. haha




btw i received my name tag.. finally.. goodbye to all those fake name tag.. and welcome my real name tag.... huaaaaa so happy.. hahaha thx uuuuuuuu

No comments: