Thursday 19 March 2009

Happy 5th month's Dearling

Happy 5th months Anniversary's dear..... hmmmm i knw its kinda late... its should be yesterday i post this out... but im too tired these couple days.... busying with work...... IM SO EXHAUSTED!!!! i really a bit sad i cannt prepared anything for this aniv... a bit lost with the idea... but i already prepared since 2 weeks ago.... .... hmmm i hope he will like it.

this month my aniv is really kinda so sad.... ya.. its so sad but also quite happy.... i read all my friends blog... with their aniv bash... quite envy.... but im okay.... cz im happy too..... dearling finnaly text me... when i was sleeping...( ya, ytd i slept so early..)

12/34 am 180309

"Happy together day darling..i love u evens in urs and my dreams ! Goodnitez..."

ya, its short and simple but i like it....

thought that he will never greet me...hehe hmmm i just hope evrything will be better and better... even now like a lot of problems come....just hope we can settle it.....

But this aniv really so blues... for me..... i decide to work..... ya.. i knw... if i work... means i will so tired.... and most likely will never see my dearling... i was planning and have thoughts to come to his place... but these few days seems so tired for me... feel i can cry.....my legs so tired, my shin also... damn pain!

In the end... ya , never meet my dearling today... which was yesterday.... i just stayed home... watching show... was sleeping a while... then phoning with him... feel want to cryy.... tears was almost come out... feel like hua... " we are in the same country... small country some more.. but we only meet 1 or days a week.... " Crazyyyyyy...

Again,
Happy Anniversary's Dearling
i love u
more and more...
huaaaa
now i really saddddddddddddddddddd

1 comment:

.ERANTHE. said...

Haha, work less ya? (: So that i can tok to you more online. hahas! Cos if i text u i scared later u say i siao cos i text u those boliao stuffs. haha :D