Thursday 26 March 2009

Sober weekend...

Last Saturday... after all those gastronomical tripS and become my aunt assistant a while........ suddenly dearling asked whether i want to go club or not....( actually im a bit tired.. but as long with my baby is okay.... and feel like so long never go also.. :)

and the result was

TADAHHHHHH
my 1st Phuture at Zouk... ya i knw.. im so lame...
haha








GOSH! I DUNNO WAT HAPPEN TO ME...
why all the pics were like these....


GOSH! this one.. i think i was already so blur... whos fault? me or mybf?? huh? ermmm my dearling never drink....( hmmm proud of u.. but.. try a bit lhaaa....) so i took his drinks lo.... and the result.... quite make me .... ya...... still okay... but still... haha




eranthe and me and below is her bf..... FATASSSSS.... haha ( saw security guy looks like him at zouk... at glance i thot it was him.. feel like want to shout! but lucky never... cz it wasn't... hahaha told abt that to E.... and she luff hahhahah )






otw back home.. ya i went back to my place.. not my dearling home...cz in the morning i must take care something... not really working but still working....

on the way back home dearling passed by the beancurd shops.... YAY! I LOVED IT! he bought for me also.... in the next day i ate 2 bowl of beancurd and 1 cup grassjelly.. near the selegie rd hahahahaha it was so nice.....



Overall that nite..i think my looks so ugly... huaaa so fat! i just feel not nice... i was not prepare.. cz i thot maybe not going. Hmmm actually the club quite fun.. but E and me feel that , the music not suitable for us... and the crowd not nice! too crowded.. and FYI a lot of ger looks like aunties... but dress up like youngsters... hahaha

1 comment:

.ERANTHE. said...

Haha, ya lo, the crowd there on that nite v zzzz, i used to lyk phuture a lot u noe. hahaha.