Friday 13 March 2009

Hello kitty Lovers??




AM I HELLO KITTY LOVERS?



my Pencil and pen Case.....
i THINK i have lost one of my hello kitty pencil. i dunno where i put. hmmm


Chopstick!

actually i have a set.. but dunno where i keep it....



This one my friend, Dev bought for me with the correction pen i think....i forgot liao. but the stapple seems not workin.. and a bit spoilt liao.. i think i will try to figure it out what's wrong with it.




my aunt bought for me! passport holder


nEW mobile chain
( I put together with the kaleidoscope that dearling gave for me.. means... i still and will use the things that he gave and not waste it. haha)



This one i bought myself online.. hahaha its furry.. and so comfort...



this one also... at Takashimaya
( eXCEPT the small purse that my aunt gave.. hmm never used it)




New hello Kitty stuffs..... bought with my aunt at Takashimaya! hahahahha..
and its freeeeeee huahahahaha



Actually i not really like hello kitty, but evrytime go out with my aunt.. she will go to this kind of SANRIO shop to shop her Hello kitty STUFFS! 1st I thot is for her daughter.. but NOPE! It is from herself,.... hahaha then, i dunt want missed a chance... i also take whatever i like... but i stilll have brain... OKAY... i will never take the stuffs that are not important and in the end become trash! hahaha so last wed, I just take pen , file ( to put all the letter and bills receipt that i help keep ) new stapple... wohooo so nice ... ruler.. to change my old hello kitty ruler that already spoilt and got ink ... and mobile keychain.. wohoooo so nice.... nice nice.... hehehe

i will not shop this Hello Kitty stuffs alone... because... it is damn expensive... and for me , i think not worth it.... hahaha but as long as my aunt willing to pay for me.. then it is ok. haha .. ya.. this Hello Kitty stuffs mostly made in JAPAN... luckly.. it is not made in CHINA!!! hahaha but some of them that sale either at TAKA, Vivo city, chinatown Point, are made in China too. For me, evrytime i buy this hello kitty stuffs i will see the back side and see whether it is made in Japan or China. if it is made in China, i will think twice. hahaha


MADE IN JAPAN

3 comments:

.ERANTHE. said...

If buy you those pasamalam Hello Kitty you wan not? hahaha :P

seruri said...

jadi anaknya auntie connie aja... puas dah ama hello kitty nya

Christine Coralline said...

@E: can... as long the hello kitty face nice.. and not weird.... haha

@seruri: hahaha tapi ga mau gila hello kitty juga arh..MAHAL bo.. haha