Saturday 21 March 2009

Foodies with my aunt..

All these food were taking on last Saturday@ Teowchew MonghENG Restaurant at Keypoint..... it was so nice.... but i just can eat a bit.... my stomach kinda not so well.... hmm can u believe it....... it was the biggest meal i ever had!!!! hahahaha

( actually got one more dishes! the veggie with scallop.. but i couldn't take the pic.. cz really paiseh.... why? because we ate with the my aunt clients.. and i keep took the pics of the food... hahaha and the dishes only 5 dishes...... cz i already keep mention that my aunt, my aunt friend and me, just had lunch also. haha)


Duck....
gosh.....i just eat the smelly veggie hahaha i dunt like DUCKS!



Crab with fried onion and egg

Steam pomfret fish... it was so nice...



Dessert :
Yam... OMG.. this one really yummy!! i think i knw how to make it... haha


Before we had those food above... just 1 hour ago we had this one.... at Novena... Seoul Yummy restaurant ... with my aunt and her friends and daughter... again...... im also trying not eat so much.....hahahha just had the soup.




huaaa wondered... how fat i am nw.... hahaha but guesss what...... actually im not really have those things beside the yam paste! when all ppl had their rice.. im not.... haha and after that... settled all the things.. then.. went to facial.... hahaha near my place there.. textile center. Again?/ my aunt ask me whether i want to have facial or not. then without any hesitation.... i said YES.... somemore it was 38 bucks... promotion price... and my aunt thots it was cheap.... and the result.... so good.... i like when they put on the mask.. they put 2 times.. 1st layer is kind of lavender smell the after that , the like put some cloth then applied another mask.. it was mint.... huaaa so nice.... soothing.... i think i will go there again, cz the result not make my face red... and have markkksss hahaha i think i will go there again.. @ Nouri.. Textile Center...

at night suddenly my bf asked me go club.... and there will be his friend also.... i didn't have any idea, if it will be at zouk... phuture.... it was my 2nd time went to zouk and 1st time went to phuture. huahuahaha

cz my dearling not drink at all. ya i took 3 drinks..... and so fast get high.............in the end... haha a bit blur....but i got my dearling beside me.. so it was okay.

will update about the club... soon... after i get the pic from Eranthe..... hahaha she was also there.. mian mian! and tried her new digicam..... hmm sony.... t77 i think....

2 comments:

.ERANTHE. said...

hello, wat mianmian! hai, i so sad pls. cos.. i forget to call u mianmian! HAHAHAH :P nxt time we go dbl'o ok? :DD

Christine Coralline said...

huauhauhuahuahuhauuha
okok next time hit dbl'o ok? treat u drink... haha ya looo i dunt knw the songs when at phuture.. but Gray KNW... hahaha