Thursday 26 February 2009

110209

It is late posting for my happy Val's day! haha i just remember to post these 2 days. haha cz two days more it will be new month. March! so better i post by today... if not i think i will forget it. haha....

Dragged me to 11 Febuary 2009. hmm.... i think that time... hmm letme think hor....hmm okay.. i remembered, on that day , i just came back from Jakarta. i took morning flight! then reached singapore around 3 pm. actually it could be earlier, if my plane didn't delay. on that time i already miss my dearling so much,.... want to meet up soon but also cannt! cz he were working! so he also never fetch me! haha

Reached home, i just relaxed and enjoy myself and keep hoping there was welcome sms from my dearling, but i waited till around 6 plus also never....ermmm ohhh got! i got receive sms from him but only told that he hmmm " cannn wat time you want to coming, tot u want to fly to my house immediately?'( haha i search this sms in my inbox haha)

how come i can go to his place but he hasn;t go back home. haha so in the end, it was quite late already i reached his place. ( hmmm i think supposed he went to my place, not me???? haha ) but it is okay, cz i miss him too.

Reached there, i find my dearling a bit firm... haha... dunno why... just feel he like put a bit weight!! but gooddddd lhaaaa.... better then become skinnier. my dearling already so skinny, then later become skinnier, then i will looks so BIG!!! ha ha ha ... then suddenly he asked me to change short.. and purposely asked me to open his cupboard, to look for his short.

Everytime i take his short , my eyes will be focusing on the left side of the cupboard. i will not see around the cupboard to search for the short. but when i try to find the short on the left side
( haha ya, my eyes still there.. left side of the cupboard) i couldn't find the short. then he suddenly gave me weird face, then i look back again at him by saying" where is the short", then his face become questioning me. then i look back at the cupboard, and then look back again at him.... and he told me," search lhaaaa, see lhaaa" then i looked at the cupboard again, nw not only the left side but whole side, and then i found


TADAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




yA, I FOUND THIS bouquet of flowers. but i keep look back at him, and look at the flower, cz i thot is like my imagination. hahaha then dearling said" why u so slow..... haha" haha then i MELTEDDDD...... but because he keep laughing.... in the end i want to cried but cannt! hahaha and then he asked me, whether i knw the reason he gave me flower and i said " hmm cz i coming back to spore.." but dearling said " huh? so evrytime u go back to spore, i must bring u flower???" then i said" ya.. hahaha"

but it is not . it is not because i coming back to spore. then i keep thinking, if its not because i coming back to spore then what else? our aniverssary.. it would be so funny if yes, because our aniv is on 18th.... then i suddenly have this weird thot,... OMG..... dunt say my dearling forget the date we been together..... it is 18th not 11th, but i think it will not for aniv things, cz he seems not really celebrate this kind of things. hmmm how about Valentine's, hmmm i think also impossible. cz i thot he not celebrate aniv, so maybe Valentine also will never. but in the end he said like this

dearling;" what is the date today?
me:" 11"
dearling:" ha,ok, then after that? what date?"
me:" 12" (i still keep thinking, dunt say it is for aniv....haha cz it will be so long.."
dearling:" ha.. then then thennnnnnnn"
me":" gOSH!! for Valentine's is it.....??"
dearling: '" ya lhaaaaaaaaaa,,,, aiyoooo why u so slow!!!!!"
me:" hmm how i knw.....i thot u not celebrate this kind of things mah...."
dearling:" ya, cz when Val's day, we will be at Bangkok mah.... so cannt give u flower....."
me:" huh?? why cannt???? hahahahhaha"

THANK YOU DEARLING.....

__________________________________________________________________

Actually i already planned to prepare sumthin for Val's day, but i also dunno what to do.. i scared later he not this kind of person who like to celebrate, then in the end i heart pain.....

after that day, ikeep thingking what to do, actually i was planning to make coastal. i already secretly took the coastal from the cafe that i went in Jakarta. haha then im planning to put our pic or anything lha..... but i think.. how come later pur pic, become wet, or our pics cover with a mug, glass, or jar? hahaha so i keep thinking whereever i go.... then in the end i make thissss hahaha no card i just used this paper bag.... from bodyshop and another things is maybe i baked cookies but how??? no time already....

in the end, on 12th i went to prisca house, cz she will be leaving to HK on the next day, so i asked her to lend me to use her oven. and she want to help me. YAY!!!! THX U

ON 13TH suddenly i had this inspiration to make the ez-link card for him!!!! hahahaha aiyooo that day.....so rush... somemore i havent packed my stuff to bring to BANGKOK, another things is i must help my aunt to take care about her goods, meet clients, deliver the goods and blabla... OMGG.... no time liao...... how how.....in the end i told him, maybe i can only go to his place at night.

but guesss what...... he told me no need to worry and wondering whether i want to go club at night with him and said OK LO. ( at club i feel a bit not nice to dearling.... i feel im a bit wild.... he never drink... but he ordered for me cocktails and have shots haha....and in the end.. Yes.. im a bit high.... but still ok... maybe i was so fast get high cz i never have proper meal on that day... so it made me so fast get high..)










i was hold this card till our aniv come. and i succeed. WOHOOOO.... hmmm actually on that nite, there were something happened between us.. we were not quarell but i think a bit disappointed on each other.i already felt not nice and a bit emo-ing when at Pattaya, but i keep it to myself. in the end, he is the one who also angry with me, cz im stuborn.


hmm but i already prepared for all the possibility that will come for this card. either he will find out and happy, or he will never find out and in the end i will give him directly. so, when he bathing, i secretly put this card on the below of his pillow... ( oh ya.. i also wrote on small paper by saying happy aniv bla2 secretly but he almost find out. haha) . then when we were headed to sleep, our EMO-ing , sad sad things happen, he told me he angry with me or whatsoever....

suddenly he found this card, but didn't knw what it is . he just only said
" how come this card here?" then he saw the card more detail and properly... then suddenly he so quiet and thennnnn hmmm i think u so TOUCHED riteeeeeee....( i still remember ur expression when saw this card and check the date on my phone haha)


( anything that happened on that nite, it will just our story..... hmm ya our story....) ____________________________________________________________________


Val's day gift for my sister and brother... hahaha i asked them to pose haha



No comments: