Saturday 28 March 2009

Dinnering

Dunt think that every weekend i am free .... the fact is not! im helping my aunt stuff.. i work at home... meet her client... go office.... take invoice, D/O, settled the payment , and a lot of things.. aiyooo my head can explode!!!!! somemore i think my phone bill will so expensive.. haha cz evrytime i make call to my aunt at indo. Nevermind, as long my aunt willing to pay it. and i dunt mind to help her also, cz i also can knw their clients...( haha hope i can get another jobs next time, haha i am starting to build my social networking. haha) and the good things.. i've got pay! wohooo.... even the pay like " thank you" pay... but still make my eyes sometimes WOW.. BLINKing! 0.O haha but sometimes work for free... haha


finished working around 7.30 today which was Friday... hua... tired! DEARLING.... told me he has to work tml, which is Saturday, so we decide to just meet at town.... but he told me that he will come to my place 1st. and the stupid things, was i dunt have any idea.... where will he want to do... so i never prepare... just wait for him... then when he reached... he saw me havent changed, he began to nag me.... EHHHHHHHHH.....i also dunno what will we gonna do.... and i thot maybe end up just at my place. sooo i was so rush changed ,,, and i dunno what should i wear ( my bf sometimes keep complained abt my clothes, like not proper, not nice, and bla2... ya i also dunno where we will go, and somemore everytime i feel i wear nice, he said " not nice". but if i say i wear not nice ." he will say too nice" huh! i dunt understand... sometimes,)... cz i also dunno where we will going....or do......

and the result was............. DINNERING...... hahahaha.....

Had Dinner at Popeye's chicken at Singapore Flyer...



Dearling want to order 4 pcs of chicken, i go mad and told him dont! cz i just eat one.... and will not eat so many... then.... dearling came up with this whole set.. 3 pcs chicken, 2 coleslaw 1 mashed potato and he ordered the drumlets somemore.. aiyoooooooo.... spoilt my diet! haha...

walked around at F1 arena... quite nice can feel the F1 atmosphere there. hahaha oh ya.. found this YAKULT VENDING MACHINE!!! wohoooo at Singapore Flyers... so cute.... huaaa i am YAKULT addicted.. so i think if this vending machine available everywhere such as my school and other public place , i will keep spend money on it. hahaha

I LOVE YAKULT







i think i will ask my dearling watch THE UNBORN ..... today.. saturday.... haha i dunno he can or not. i think i just buy the ticket and surprised him... how ya??.. hahaha

ps:
saw nice sweaters at MANGO... but so expensive 99 bucks! huaaa damn nice but damn ex also.... but i will get it.. i will have it... but dunno when.... i must think carefully b4 i but it!... haha feel want to buy new short also....hmmm but 35 bucks... haha i think i will search 1st at Bugis.. who knws i can get around 15 bucks... hahahha cz wearing shorts for me is just like wear underwear... cz all my tops mostly like dress or long t-shirt. haha

i feel a bit apart from dearling... dunno why.... am i too emotic? hmmm i m emotic also because of him... i just dunno how to become a real gf.... a good gf ... so far i just a lousy gf... and i just keep crying and crying in inside or outside.. my feeling.... hua..... i just want to be" sayang" by him.... and cuddling with him.... hmmm


Oyasuminasai
....



No comments: