Tuesday 31 March 2009

just a little

i dunno where is my heart now...
what i feel....
i just need someone who can cheer me up
hmmm
will there be someone who can understand what i want,
someone who know what i needs
someone who know what i like
someone who can listen about my story
someone who can listen about my day
someone who can cope with my stress and problem
someone who will be there for me when i need a shoulder to cry on?


i just tired and need space and time for myself....
i knw about u. mostly everything.... but do u knw about me?
i just need a little free space from ur self space.... just little...
im not asking of anything.
i just asking for ur care , attention nad again... free time and space in ur heart.

i dunt want to cry.. no more
i dunt want to be sad, no more
i dunt want to be emo, no more
i dunt want to be sensitive , no more
i just want u to understand me and pampered me
with ur heart mind and soul... just a little....

Just a little care will do for me
and
i will say thank you

No comments: