Sunday 22 March 2009

i am not RICH

:> my dearling


What i had been doing these few days ago. till i was a bit so tired.... to bought this belt from Domanchi.... for my dearling.. it was the present from me........somemore during my classes 2 weeks ago , i keep see around all the shop that selling belt... and i found this one! yey... i knw... he will like it.... hmmm actually i knw he want to have new wallet... but i dunno how to choose.... hehe
( just dunt say all those nonsence things that can make me DIS--- hmmm all disconnection.. disappointed... and many more dis......i work i earn and i knw how to spend and save my bucks...i think u knw what im trying to say.)





SHOOT THE ZOMBIES.....

hahaha try to play left4dead.. after watched Street Fighter .... hmm not really nice ... but still okay.i just like to see Chun li face... haha pretty
1st time play i cannt take it.. so confusing... but i think nw im so much better.... i can save my team and my dearling.... hahahaha so much fun.... but so fast to get bored also.. hehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yippiieeee got this external harddisk from my dearling.... hmm actually i asked him to help me buy during the IT fair... cz im working..... it is 320 gb cost 109 bucks.... and i want to repay my dearling...but he said.... no need. really meh? hahahaha but i feel not nice..... i think i will pay half.... ok?i want the red ones... but no more.......... huhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhu.. during IT fair..dearling shopped quite a lot....hmmm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Long time never camwhoring......
hahaha no time no time.. no time...



I feel like try to control my hunger... and hope i can have my pizza on weekend............ huaa really craving for pizza....
dunno why..
i just want to eat.. pizza...... pizzaaaa.. pizza.....


No comments: