Monday 1 December 2008

Im not Emo-ing

This post dedicated for my SUNSHINE,

To dearest SUNSHINE:

  1. i'm not emo-ing.... I AM NOT!!!! okay??? just to let u knw, abt myself more and more. so u can knw me better. if i sounds silly or scared that we seems like no have time to meet, it is bcz our activities so Hectic and sumtimes Stessfull, and in the end only left the tired feeling.
  2. if i said if mostly couples using their weekend day for their dating, it is true rite? and comparing with us, it is like so UNfair.... but no choice for us. But dunt worry lha, like u said also. shuld be there is lha.. will can meet ones.. haha ( why im so scared huh, also my dear not go anywhere... the further maybe go Swimming poools to have TANNNING skin.. or maybe go to Thailand.. even there still CHAOS and RIOT, in order to get the STINGRAY WALLLET!! HAHA//// muachmuach.. u so cute)
  3. just let u knw only, make sure u not regret and dis pointed in the end.
i will not stress and put a lof of pressure for our relation ship. i will not. and just like wat u said to me to be just n natural and normal. haha YA... this is already so natural way of me... haha

Hm..... haha i accidentally sleeping again when post this blog. haha... tml which is today.. MONDAY the 1st December 2008 i will start my schooling time... hmmmm
miss to be on the classroom but in the other hand also will missing my part time job. haha... today got ppl asked me to apply to takashimaya office, to get the interview's. Hm.... i knw it is sound so nice and will have a lot of salary ones, but there is sumthin that really cannnt tells ones. haha so i just stick with this company 1st. haha

i want to blog a lot a lot of things but my eyes cannt resist anymore.. so sleepy.... tml will be so quite long day,. After schooling then meet noni to go priska house, to acc her. hER BF MOVED to Hongkong LIAO.. SO SHE ALONE..hua.. dunt worry dear... im here... but somemore must go to VIVO to take the things from my mums, through my friends mum. they are coming tml noon. HMMMM so busy rite? huaaaaaaaaa.. i dunt knw how tml would be. so lets see....

my Birthday coming up soon... Hmmm a lot of things that i want to have and want to buy for give my self a presents. haha sound so stupid!!! sillly,,,,,( u see dear.. silly...) but sounds so silly give myself a birthday presents . haha....Haiz...duuno also wat i will to do for my birthday.. i think nothin to do.. or maybe IF IM CRAZY then i just go to work..... haha

oklha i will stop this post, cz if not i will talk nonsense, and in the end my sunshine will said im EMO-ing............. HAHA....

No comments: