Tuesday 23 December 2008

Weihnacthen...





Xmas tree at VivoCity, claims that they are the tallest Xmas tree in Singapore..
hahahha dunnt knw for sure..






Manavi and me.. . i am asking her to take me to go to India... hahaha when Holiday.. HAHA i wish!!!! i wish!!!




This pic actually quite nice i think.. feel like in the WINTER season.. haha(singapore? winter? hahaha) . Hmmm, either the light, or maybe my phone cam, that not friendly to me.. make this pic.. looks so weird.. haha but still my darling said" why u always looks so pretty.." hahhahaha...and my reply" hmm better than looks always ugly.. haha"



actually that day, i was planning to join ViVI, and rest classmates, to go have dinner at Seol Garden. but because there was sumthin UNEXPECTED conversation that make me sooo pissst off of someone... that make me no mood to join them. i really really want to join vivi.. spending time wit the classmates.. but if " that someone.." keep burst the nonsence and not related conversation.. i feel like my mood will go down so fast!!!!so fast!!!

for vivi: sorry vi.. but u knw rite, what is the problem.. hehe next time i will join all of u... okkkk

meet he Twins tOWER... they just came back from Beijing.. JACKIE AND JACKEE....( like usual. they alwyas looks preetyyyyyyy haha Pretty twins... ) they told me that i am looks slimmer.... my jawline so obvious.... huh? really? why i feel i get fattter and fatter.. haha or maybe because im in the really serious constipation these few days?so thats why i feel i gettting fatter. haha will meet up with them again on 27 DEC... after my birthday... wohooo my birthday.... coming soon.... 2 days more... and i am so OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

the night, which is yesterday.. had a bit quarrel with darling.... hmmm for me its not a really matter... but for him IT IS!!!... I WILL NOT elaborate about what we were quarelling... but i will told u.. my boyfriend..... is such a sweet AND LOVELY boy.... haha I GIVE 4 THUMBS UP and maybe more that 4 , by borrowing others ppl thumb. haha is there anyone want to lend their thumb? haha

so... me like usual like to escape from the problem and just say im OK.. and wANT TO KNOCKED the bed soon... so i just sign out from msn and sleep.( actually i really sleepy.. but i also dunt want to have this further chat with him, that will make me sad, down, and in the end crying... so better i just pretend i brave then can take care of myself. Some more i used to this situation... so its ok. so i just sleep, and even not text him..) haha

But he texted me... and said that he sorry bla2.. hmm actually not his fault also. its my fault.. but seems like, he also feel guilty and need to explain to be abt him more clearly. But because i already feel so down.. i can't bother... i just read the sms, and sleep again... BUT...... its really make me shock,,, cz he really waiting for my reply, and texted me again by saying that he will go crazy and can't sleep if im not reply his sms. hehe... this is my 1st experience, that see guy, really waiting for the reply after have quarrel wit her GF, which IS, i seldom saw it in my past relationship.

morning.. he made me shock again by called me that he put sumthin in my MAILBOX!!! a letter. hmm so before i went school i check my mailbox and IT IS REALLY THERE... A LETTER.... hmmm

after i open and read through a bit feeling guilty, and think that i must really try to learn to understand him more and more... some more.. he couldn't sleep whole night. Instead to sleep, he write this letter with all his explanation.. its 2.41 am.... AND HE DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE AROUND THAT time!!!!! .... and he told me, that he slept at 4 plus. hmmmm after i heard that, i more feel guilty, cz mornin he must get up early to work... hmmmm so sorry....

after all, i just want to say sorry dear.. of what i have been done to u.... i try to learn about u more and more...


TOOTHPASTE POSE....

( dEAR.. i think u can apply to become toothpaste model... hehe.. cz u have bright smile and nice teeth. hohohohoho)


from the letter

" plz allow me in ur life to treats u
the best" "plz forgive me for all my bads and future bads ok?" " plz love me more each day" " for ur roots to absorb my love" "to bloom into the beautiful flower of u made from me"


No comments: