Friday 19 December 2008

kbri.sg

cashier booth

me: excuse me, i want to take a pic in or order to renewing my pasport.

cashier: wait a second... cz the mouse battery is out of order.... AKA empty.. they still try to change the accumulator.

me: ( stoning a while) huh? change the battery? hmm ok then.. but can i pay 1st?

cashier: sorry... they still change the battery..

me: ya, i knw, but can i just pay 1st and take the que number?

cashier: just a minute ok? they still TRY to looking for battery..

me: ok then ( WTFFFFFFFFF ....... WTHHHHHHHHH... inside my heart. why they cannt let the people just pay 1st , take the que number then wait till they replacing the battery. then i just standby at the cashier booth, to make sure, no body cut my que)

indon MAID: " EXCUSE me..... i want to take a photo..."

cashier: " just a moment... they still change the battery"

indon maid bozz: " WHAT? but still can take pictures rite? and can i just pay 1st and then take the que number?"

cashier; " hmm.. im also not sure, must check with the photo booth person in charge. "

indon maid bozz: " can i just pay 1st?"

cashier" sorry mam... they still change the battery...the camera is ok, only for the mouse for the computer to print the picture that is cannt"

me :
(grumpy inside my heart." huaaaaa they using the bluetooth or the battery mouse.... why they not thinking to just replace with the normal ones, the one which have wire, in order to avoid the long que and crowdness? walau ehhhh they cannt think!!!!!)

then in the end the mouse already ok... and when i want to pay,,,suddenly, been cut by 4 people....... aiyoooooo... but like usual, i never say anything....

inside the photo room

mam, can u put a side ur fringe.. so can see ur face clearly.

me: yap sure can

photographer( girl) : ok then, 123 cekrek cekrek cekrekk) ok then its done, u can wait a while then when its ready i call u.

me: ok then..

few minutes later

photographer: christine... christine..

me: yes...

photographer: " we must take ur picture again... the one that just nw we took, i think cannt be approved , i scared later the person in charge will ask u to take pic again. "

me:" then i saw my pics, walau.. e... better le.... better than last time.... but why they want to retake again.... haha maybe they dunt want the pic in passport so pretty.. haha then ok lo, i just take again.. and the result ALAMKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DIGUSTING
IS FUCKING UGLYYY SIAAAAA.....

HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUUHHUHUH

WHY passport pic always looks so uglyyyyyyyyyyyy why why why.,maybe they thot, generally, ppl will show their ugliness when they do a crime and become the suspect. hahahhaha MAYBE they can recognized the face better.. hahaha but maybe lha... thats why they always took the bad side... hahahha the bad angle.. haha

No comments: