Thursday 11 December 2008

Tired and i miss u



WANTED!!!!!



IF ANYONE SEE THIS WANTED PERSON , PLZ LET ME KNOW!!! ASAP!!!!!

cz I MISSS HIM SO:(






HUA.... i hope in the future i will get my real own name card... hahahaha


I love i love i love it


Spend these few days with school, working, and Project-ing... MAKE ME MAD........ AND I GAIN 1 PIMPLE ALREADY............................... huahuahua i hate if i got P.I.M.P.L.E , FEEL BAD MOOD!!!
hmmm these 2 days i spent my night with Irene... doing the project! hua.. so tiring.. but i think we done everything.... thx u for all the effort that irene and the REST...put to make this project DONE!!!! THX FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER ALSO, who help me do the animation... hua... feel want to cry liao.



Me and Irene.....HAN NING..( she ate my cooking.... and said that it was so nice.. then suddenly she said" christine.. christine... i want to get MARRIED WITH U.... u can be the good Housewife...." hahahhaha U SO SCARED ME....)

THX u irene for ur effort and ur patient to make this project happen THX u Wilson, to help us about this project..( u older mah... have experience.... haha somemore u ar working for SONY ( marketing) hua....can i get discount? if buy through u?? haha)

THX u Jacelyn for your fast action, to doing the competitive analysist.... even it is last minutes by THX U THX U THX U


THX u Fransiska for help us to make it all th
is project done... thx u thx u.

THX u for my beloved Dearie..... who... ( hmmmm wat hor.... hmmm u make me sad these past few days le.... hahaha so...... thx u lo... haha JOKING lha.. dunt be so sensitive..... THX U FOR SUPPORT ME.. AND I WANT TO MEET U SOONNNNNNN)!!!!!


THX U AGAIN FOR MY bROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRR THX U..... NOw i want to learn about all the animation .... hua I want... i
KEEN on... haha


mY bROTHER...


NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL immediately..to make sure everything is OKAY.... C Y

No comments: