Monday 1 December 2008

Guten Morgen...




So early in the morning, i woke up and straight away facing my lappie to Online. yap, if one day never or can not online , its means DIE!!! die!!! DIE!!!.. It feel like in the remote area, which is dont have any signal to connect to the outside world. haha sound it is like in the movie, hmmm i forgot the title, but im sure TOM hanks act on that movie. hmmm ...


Morning, dunt have a cup of coffee due my worst case of GASTRIC problem. feel want to have just a sip of coffee but i will think twice. hmm how about ICE MILO kosong? which is dunt have milk inside? hmm sounds nice isn't it? but no one make for me here... haha just can drink at work place... haha. hOW about ICE HORLICK kosong? haha its also nice... the malt drink... hahaha no sugar no milk.. just plain... haha i also already feel sweet when drink everything which is KOSONG!! haha..ya.. i dunt like SUGAR!!!! it is not because i scared to getting fat, but can headache if take a lot of sweet things. haha everytime if have people asked me why i dunt want so sweet or not put SUGAR inside my tea? i will said... I AM ALREADY SO SWEET, LATER IF PUT TOO MUCH SUGAR,BECOME TOO SWEET. SWEET PLUS SWEET THEN BECOME SO SWEETTTT... HAHAHA, wth... hahahaha ( for ppl who read myblog then dunno wat i am talking abt , just pretend u understand k?hahaha and thx if u keep reading my blog. haha)

I WANT TO GO SHOPPING.....................
( SUNSHINE also want to go shopping, but so busy.. haha ehh...... just knowing that guys also can shopping...beside GAdget stuff, especially my dear.... Graydon ONG. haha ( see see.. i write ur name? are u happy? haha))


the list of things that i will shop are:


1. beauty treatment from shiseido. night cream and soap.... hmmm i wonder why my night cream so fast finished? i think my sister also using it. haha... she using it, but she dunt want to spend or spare with me the money to buy. huaaaaaaaa it is not nice become THE OLDEST. or i am TOO KIND? even all clothes that i bought , she wear ones and everytime my mom scold me, cz a lot of clothes in my wardrobe, then she.. my sister will say " u see mom... she everytime buy clothes ones... spend money on clothes!!! " hua.... why can be like taht huh? dunt want to have any further argument wit my mom or my sis, then i just keep quite and said" NVM , i earn, i buy, im satisfied. U( pointed to my sister) not earn, not buy, but used my stuff... and i am not angry.... i make ur life easier... no need to choose from the shop, just choose from my wardrobe. ha ha ha but last few days she shocked me, with 100 bucks of ZARA dress.... HUA.... i never spend so much at dress in my life. haha and when i asked her, why u bought that dress( the dress really formal but nice...) she replied me by saying taht she just bought it, cz she feel she want to have it, and who knws it will be some gathering or party. hua.... 100 bucks. hiks hiks

2. SANDALS..... hua.. i want to buy black sandals, for working of course. why? because all my sandals spoil already... and time to buy the new one. why faster spoil? it is because evrytime in this November, i used that sandals. actually the sandals so comfy.. but i cannt afford to buy it again 46 bucks, haha that time my mum who buy it for me. haha... i knw which sandals i willing to buy it. just normal sandals at Charles and Keith..

3. Sony pocket camera, sony Erickson mobile phone c902, hmm and ipod nano the 4th gen. haha alamakkk. all so expensive. haha why i need those things? hmmm ACTUALLY it is no need. but,... again... my sister always used my CAMERA.. for taking picture for the project. then if i want to use it, sumtimes she also want to use it. so how? but she dunt want to buy or spend to buy her own stuff? thats why i am planning to buy either the cam, or just mobile phone. IPOD NANO the 4th generation? haha if this i just want to have cz it is like cool.. hahaha but i think i will never buy, cz i have my psp. and it is enuf to hear music. haha maybe just buy new earphone. but psp so big... haha hmmm maybe just see when the IT or Gadget FAIR, then slowly decide which one i want to buy.

4. Wallet... haha if my dear sunshine want to buy STINGRAY SKIN WALLET, me just the normal wallet, but i want the long lasting wallet, a bit branded but not commonly ppl used the brand. haha im thinking to buy the wallet from LONGCHAMP store, but i want the fabric is like the bag Le pliage. it is not leather, but like plastic. haha but they dunt have. haha but even i have proper wallet, i will also seldom to use, cz i will just throw the money everywhere in my bag. hahaha . Now i using my friends wallet... haha it is NEW ONES( pointed for DEAR..) IT IS NOT SECOND HAND ONES. but looks so dirty, and olds. haha but quite convinient. haha can put my australian dolar, euro, ringgit, rupiah, sin dolar, a tons of cards from NETS, atm, until the others card that sumtimes i feel i seldom used one. haha SO? it means? this wallet from my friend is GOOD. so say goodbye for dream of new wallet... ( haha i dunt knw if after posting this post and suddenly i go arnd shopping and see nice wallet...i think i will buy it. haha)

TAKING ABOUT THIS SHOPPING LIST, i feel like all just my dream., cz the SIN dollar rise SO HIGH...... huaaa want to cry want to cry.. even the AUSTRALIAN dollar now, almost stable like before the rescission. how HOW how... feel just wait till 26 January 2009, i go back to Indonesia, and buy the gadget from there. haha hmmmmmm hope this dollar will go down soon...

ok lha i want to sleep abt 10 more min, then prepare to go Taka a while to take some puff to bring back to indo, and then go back home, and arnd 1 pm will go to campus.

muachmuachmuachmuach.. cya....

No comments: