Tuesday 2 December 2008

BlackOUT!!!

OMG... BLACKout suddenly arnd 3am i think... while i was editing my lame and lousy post . cz im so sleepy... hahaha thats why i seems like to talk nonsense. it is like the combination of dream and the reality.... hahaha i guesses u all also dunt understand wat im saying... hahahha

ok talking abt this blackout... make me so scared.. cz i heard the sound:" PLETAKKK" feel like sumthin explode.. but like usual if sumthin happen, i just pretend i dunno and just straight away went to sleep. this is also i dunno how to handle so no use ones. haha

morning arnd 6 plus, my sis want to use bathroom, but feel weird cz the toilet lamp cannt working. then i woke up and say, BLACK OUT!!!! even mybro also asking me.... then i woke up, then see which one is explode. then i want to try to pull it up, like usual, but im too scared and try to ask my bro, but he DUNT WANT!!! he also scared!!!

this is the stupid conversation in the early morning:

bro: " jie... there is sumthin happen with the electricity box!!! i think its explode.."
me: huh. where( woke up and see the box, actually i see outside the door also , but seems like nothin happen)
bro: " this side i cannt pull it up.... u told owner abt this lha...."

me: okok

then i text the owner and told that i think there is explotion inside the electricity box and she can reply or call me when she awake. after i text the owner, i feel already not nice.... how abt it is just because my BROTHER DUNT DARE TO PULL UP THE THINGS? IT WILL BE SO STUPID IF THE OWNER COME AND JUST PULL UP THE THINGS THEN tadahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no more black out. IT will be really paisehhh not nice...

so i told my bro to try to pull up again.... but he dunt want! even he dunt want beside me, together to pull up the trigger!!! then i said:

me: " faster lha..... help me.... why u scared? accompany me... later if i got electricity shock u also can get.. dunt leave me alone"
bro: u really SIAO...... just nw it was explode... i dunt want... u lha.. try.."
me: plz... comeone.. later i die then u die also lha, but confrim me 1st rite?"
bro : u really SIAO
me: " hmmmm okok wake sister faster... she brave rite? ( then i also try to wake my sis)"

me: " eh, help me, ( i pretend like nothin happen, so she dunno that got explotion b4..)"
sis: huh... just pull up lha'(but she just staring on the box, she seems weird and feel taht , there might be sumthin happen b4, thats why me and mybro notdare..)
sis: " u do lha... here.... use this one.. ( she take HAMMER)"

ME: HUH??? that one for wat?
sis: this one wood mah, so cannt get electricity shock
me: dunt be stupid lha... cannt lha
sis: then u do lha
me: huh?? why must me?
sis: ya u the one who knw abt this one wat
me: huh, hmm ok then , just accompany me here... then we stay together... so if i die or faint u also... okok

sis: u so SIAO( then she left me...)
me: come one lha , u two come here... acc me here... wat u all scared of? if die then die together wat..
sis and bro laugh at me and say U REALLY SIAO

HMMM........then i decide to try to pull up the trigger... and then i heard the shocking SOUND " BEZZZEEEZZZZZEEEXXX" HUAAAA
mybro said: I TOLD U WAT... BUT U STUBBORNNNNN

IM SO SCARED.. I JUMP AND RUN.... SIAO LHA..... then after taht i just keep calling the owner house to told abt this... huahuahuahua

WHY My BRO AND SIS LIKE THIS? HIKShiks.. they let THEIR DA JIE...... IN DANGER.... AND DUNT WANT TO ACCOMPANY HER IN DANGER... HIKSHIKS

No comments: