Tuesday 30 December 2008

261208

These are some pics that we took that day, when my birthday.....
My darling actually surprised me again by stood outside my place, then brought me a cake. haha... i forgot to take a pic of the cake. Some more, we a bit in the rush to cathay. we were purposely went there earlier to get a parking lot!!!! cz it was Friday.. and it would be so so so crowded.

We watched " transporter 3". It was nice , except the girl who played in that movie. So ugly and a lot of FRECKLES..the face quite irritating. hahaha
The movie was starting at 23.50 and we reached there, around 10 plus i think. haha so we walked around and in the end so had our "ROMANTIC " dinner at MAD JACK cafe. near Selegie rd. why i said "romantic", because we were only ordering one set meal and a cake. hahahhahhahahhahahahahhahahah...



( i was not really hungry that time also... haha, my darling said " i think ppl thought we are so poor..or maybe stingy... haha " . then i replied" no dear... we are not!!!!! we are ROMANTIC COUPLE" huahuhauhuahuhaha)



Black pepper beef steak




i didn't realize that he was cut the steak and create a " heart shape" haha. when it was done, then he asked me to see the steak....
1st, i didnt realize.... then when i realize.. i just luff( actually inside my heart.. was meltingggggg.. haha and so touched)



Dessert




Melted melted melted






i received this one, from "AB" i didnt have any clue... about this!!!!! then after few hours, i was shaking, felt so touching and in the end CRYING..................................( somemore, i was in the toilet that time... haha doing bussiness... hahahhahahahahahaha)



it was from AKE and Bonita, my bestfriends who currently are staying in Melbourne , Australia...
THX U THX U THX U.... THX U TO GIVE ME THIS UNEXPECTED SUPRISE AND GIFT!!!!!! I REALLY SHOCK AND I CAN FEEL IT..... HAHA THX U
( they actually contact my bf via faceb
ook, to ask about online flower shop in sg... grrrrr how come my bf never told me!!!!! haha so better the sender is " ABG( AKE, BONITA , GRAYDON" not only " AB" hahaha thx u guysssssssssssssss thx u)




from my dearie... ( why the ribbon is merry xmas huh? haha) this one also unexpected...... i thot he want to massage my shoulder and neck... but suddenly scared and schock me with this one.... he put it on me... so sweet arh..... i was just keep smiling and luffing, cz i really dunno how to react... i was SPEECHLESS..... the choc pineapple is already enuf....and i thought that pineapple also my birthday present. haha

( btw, i was not eating alone the pineapple choc, i give some to my colleuque, and guesssss they said not bad.. quite nice.. haha SOOO, FOR MY DARLING, u heard okay.. they said that it quite nice.. haha )


i want to thanks you many ppl for their greetings and birthday wish from me.. i really appreciate it. thx u all thx u...


No comments: