Wednesday 31 December 2008

backtobasic

im bck to basic... black color... hmm i dyed my hair last Monday...hahaha and when its done, why i feel weird.. like tooo black.... a bit not nice i think.. just hope my bf not shock when see me. haha




i loved this movie so much.. thats why that time when went to cathay , i keep asked my bf to take pic of me with this " ip man" HAHAHHAHA NICEEEEEEEEEE

( A LOT PPL ,and IM SO SHYYYYY)




HMMM today.... new year eve... morning i will start working at 8 am till 1 pm. hahaha ya.. today i will never work till late.. till closing, WHY??czzzzz

i want to spend with my babyyyyyyyyyyyy.. haha


now, i must go off and go to my lala dream land. haha

oh ya.. i haven't told about my unexpected embarrassing, shocking and unbelievable moment!!!!

i felt down 2 times in one day... now my ankle and left side of the hips, knee and butt so painful... i already can see the bruises.. hahah and it will be so blackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hahahaha so embarrassing hahaha

ok lha i will sleep nowwwwww
PS: TODAY.. i felt want to meet my darling.. i miss him... huhuhuuuh)


OYASUMINASAI

No comments: