Sunday 30 November 2008

Saturday blues...

i want to have HOLIDAY.....



taken from my bff facebook.. haha " for ake, this is when u have ur 1st honeymoon trip.. hmm i think somewhere arnd peninsula , melb. there. haha"



Picsssss from the flag book shoot...by Steffi

( want to upload the expressions ones, but so much.. lazy to adobe, haha)




ok i knw this post will not colorful haha cz im LAZY!!!!!

Hm.......when the rest of couples cuddling each other, hand in hand, watch movie, windows shopping ,coffee-ing, tea-ing, supper-ing together on SATURDAY nite... me and him? WORKING!!! and coulnd't meet each other... haha just stay at our own space and room and do our own things. haha ( but still texting and phoning... haha... but still made my Saturday become saturday blues.. HAHA... joking only lha... haha even we not meet u still thinking of me, so it is enuf , better then not. haha i knw u will replay " silly ger"")

so tired these few days... dunno why..maybe i already feel bored of my daily activity, which is spend my half days and sometimes whole day at TAKASHIMAYA. haha feel like want to get away from there, and find other place to hangout or maybe windows shopping. haha but i still want to work at Taka. The work environment there so nice and comfort. Firstly, i thought work there, i will make new friends with middle age woman, guy, until the old uncle and aunties. Yap! it is true and fact. There are some of the youngster also. that seems every time try to look up to my stall. I dunno why.. the only i can do just SMILE. haha. Its glad to knw that everyone is concern and treat me nice rite there.

MOstly, the aunties who work there thought that i am 16-18 years old. haha alamak... so YOUNG!!! i also want, but the true is im over 20. haha and they SHOCK!!!! haha auntie from OMU rice shop, also thot that i am 17 years old, and when i told her, that i am over 20, she doesnt believed it. 2 days ago somemore, this OMU rice auntie, keep touching and pinch my cheeks and chin. haha she said that im so CUTE.... and Pretty... " Hen Khe Ai, Hen Phiao Liang" haha i dunt knw i spell it correct or wrong. haha Then? i just stoning and blurry... haha but she said if i want to eat the omu rice just go there and asked. not only Omu rice shop but the KOno Pizza shop also. haha ask me to go there and just asked . FREE. hmmm too bad for me , dunno when i will eat the OMU rice and Kono Pizza. HAHA cz im not really take rice thats why feel will be wasted. and the kono pizza, its so oily and FATTENIng. scared to eat it. haha BUT a loTTA THANK you FOR ME TO all of the ppl who work there. from the celaning service until the manager or supervisor, who handle the Taka treat me so well and friendly.

But, It will ending soon.... hiks... im so sad.... December will start schooling, no time to work, but i agree to work from 6-8 Dec to replace the kakak. hua.. which is.... i will work whole day long, and somemore during those days, Takashimaya will be open till 10.30. hua..... and it will be weekend!!! DIE DIE DIE sure die one... but i must me STRONG..... haha im not superwoman but i am WONNDERRR WOMAN ... haha like today, i must handle the customer by myself... and so crowded somemore. i can faint!!!

ya... these couple of days, i feel bored and tired. maybe not enuf sleep. i feel that arnd 3 plus i will sure get dizzy and feel want to collapse.. haha... i knw later they also will not pity me, cz it is my fault not eating. haha IM EATING... but not so much, cz i feel better i used the break time TO TAKE A NAP, even just fr 45 min. haha hua... but i try to keep smiling and served the customer in a good way.

Hua i most fall asleep just NOW!!! HAHA Hm... now alreadu almost 2 am. i havent shower yet. i knw my LOVER( u see dear.... i change the " hubby" to " LOVER" like wat u asked me to write. haha PAISEH le....... but i think my blog also no one read so it ok. haha)
Why i havent showeR yet? hmmm instead of my laziness because i still have his smell on my cloths! haha DUNT THINK about sumthin FAR.. MATURED , or SEXUAL orientation. haha WHY? cz all is wrong!!! the truth is... i have his smell bcz our perfume the smell is SAME!!! haha so better not waste it... haha im also wll sleeping soon, even i just woke up around 11pm but i still feel sleepy... haha, i think i will just bathing tmr... haha to late already later got RHEUMATIC.. haha

This is STINGRAY skin wallet.. hmmm what can i say? haha i knw it is so interesting but STINGRAY? haha anyway.... my BF like it and want to buy it. haha i search online, and only can find at e-bay, and cheaper. haha i think his style and my style so diff.. so who will ADJUST? haha the answer is NO ONE!!!! haha just be ourself... cz the different can be the harmony and melody.. haha wth... haha
hmm must wake up arnd 8 am then back to work again . today is THE LAST DAY!!! ahahhahaha i will miss all the ppl there.... haha but i miss my LOVER more... haha but THIS SUNDAY, he also will working. huaaaaa . i think both of us so BUSY!!!! haha duunno when me and him can really have time together, without thinking about working stuff." TML u working?"" what time u work " " What time u finished" haha all is the common chat between me and him. haha He ALSO want me to post abt him!!!! haha And post his photo. haha ya i will see, IF there is nice and the ugly pics or not. then i will compare it. NIce which means, short hair and seems to be... hmm not ugly. and is there any other words to subtitute the UGLY word,.... haha how about MESSY.. or hmmmm NOT SO UGLY and NOT SO NICE? haha muachmuach.... confirm when he read my blog he will said " SILLY GER.."


HAHHAHAHAHAHa

ok lha gtg to sleep and just bath in the morning.. haha hope im not lazy too haha

ps: hua.. hope my itchiness will recover soon. i think i got allergic or bite by some insect. but why only the left side that itchy? haha weird....

No comments: