Tuesday 16 December 2008

deardear

Yesterday he asked me, why i dunt want to put his face onto my blog..... then b4 i told him the reason, he told me that cz i dunt want to share with others his cuteness and handsome A.K.A. SHUAI ( hmm he declared himself.... that he too handsome..) face, and i just want to enjoy it for my self...

huh? no.. i dunt want to enjoy it for myself.. i will spread arond the world and let the world judged u whether u handsome or not... haha ( for readers... haha (if there are readers )who read my blog.. plz leave the comment to commenting abt my dear..... whether he is cute ,handsome or just normal... hahahaha)

Found this pic on his psp... cute le.... this one i accept his cuteness ... haha


that day.. he mesmerizing.... but a bit.. haha sorry dear i really not dare to say U REALLY REALLY MESMERIZING.. cz feel ticklish..hahha ( maybe will more mesmerizing if u shave.. ur not important moustache... haha )


all my friends asked me whether i dare or not to put OUR pic onto my blog or facebook... haha actually im not reallly dare.. but for u .. (ATTN: ake AZELA MARIS!!!) I dARE...... hahahaha

im not so dare, comparing with my bf, that always put my face, or our pic, orrrrr into his msn display pic, hahaha im NOT dare... haha but thx u for my dearie.... hahaha darling....who really not shy, not embarrass but so Proud of being my bf.. and i am urs GF....hahaha ( ok ok i will stop this lovy lovy dovy things, feel ticklish now..)

miss u....



hahahha will competing with my BF... he also like to take his own pic.. hahaha

ok gtg to schoollllllllll upss campus... i mean
hua..... this month i feel so HECTIC!!! hectic!!!HECTIC!!!!!


1 comment:

mysecret said...

hahaha..
ur hubby like a child..
how old is he??
older than u ha?
lol...