Tuesday 2 December 2008

1st day school



priscka hair band so NICEEEEE










1st day at schooll? haha it is quite fun, because i like advertising. haha so interesting, i hope i can more focusing on the this subject! this is will become my career in the future!!! haha how abt the lecture? hmmm it is a girl, handsome, but it is GIRL!!!! when i saw her, it remains me of SHANE characters from The L world. hahaha on the 1st day she gave us a lot of notes, and we like in the rush to write it down. haha

actually im a bit late for the class. why? because i went to TAKASHIMAYA b4 i go to campus, to take puff, to bring back few for my parents try. haha cz my maid go back to JAKARTA . haha so IN the rush!!!! hmmm btw, im thinking of to keep working morning shift b4 i go to school on 2pm. is taht sound crazy? haha but i scared im too late. hmmm see how lha.... if i can wake up then i go work, but if cannt then just continue to sleep.

I GOT MY PIMPLE.... HUAAAAA SO IRRITATING... i think not because im to tired but also my period will come soon. somemore my appetite a bit increase.. haha but why must PIMPLES? 1 PIMPLE IT IS EQUAL TO ..................................... D.I.E!!!! hahaha hope will recover soon lha... i put OXY 10 haha .....



after schooled i went to vivo to meet my friends mum, to take some stuff from my mother. but why the stuff that i asked my bro to bring to spore, he never put it... huhuhuhu... then after go arnd a While, we had a dinner.... at FOOD REPUBLIC. my friend mum bought me strawbery juiced blended. huaa feel so fill up my thirst. hahaha

before that i went to bossini outlet to buy something for my friend sister and brother. haha cz the sister already help me to buy the ZWITZAL baby powder for me haha hope she and her brother will like it.

MEET AT PRISCA PLACE AFTER TAHT,. I TAKE AWAY THE NASI KUNING AND NASI RAMES. it is quite nice and not so expensive comparing to the other indonesian food which is sumtimes so expensive. it was so spicy until we can not take it. Noni also already keep sneezing, lips red and also sweating... hahaha but it is super uber DELICIOUS.. hahaha..... but now i feel my stomach so hot... haha and just now, i already took everything out from my stomach into the Toilet bowl... hauhauhauhauhuahuhahauhaua... i can feel how spicy it was in my stomach...

i am also took the picture of the meal... but priska forgot to send it to me. hope tmr she will send it to me then i can upload and review a bout the food from JAVA KITCHEN. yeeee

Meeting noni and priska means CAM-WHORing time... hahahaha a lotta pics we took until my eyes so painful and dunt have any mood to take pics. but still its fun. we will planning to have other shot arnd town, With the Christmast theme.... can borrow my bro DSLR... hahahha




OUR PHOTO SHOT IN PRISKA PALACE. HEHE


take pics at Priska house downstairs.. haha LUCKY the security never see us... or maybe he saw us, through the cctv... haha


Actually i want to eat sumthin, but no interest at alll
i also dunno wat happen,,, haha btw why it is so hard to lost the student ID.( DONT READ THIS!!!! I THINK I WROTE THIS ONE WHEN I HALF SLEEP, I ALSO DUNNO WAT I TALKING ABOUT!!!! STUDENT ID? HAHA)

oyasuminasai every ones...

( there is more pics during dinner time, will upload soon or noon. kaka said weekend like so crazy... craving nokia... haha -----> OH SHIT IM REALLY SLEEPY, I DUNNO WAT IM TALKING ABT? CRAVING NOKIA? HAHHA ) ok lha i sleep now... follow my sunshine that already sleep few minutes ago. haha c yaaaaaaaaa

THIS POST EDITED IN THE MORNING, WHEN I SURVIVED FROM THE BALCKOUT SINCE NITE, MAKE I CANNT EDIT MY BLOG!!!! HAHAHA )

No comments: