Friday 3 October 2008

MrM coming to town

hua... Im so happy.. cz knw that this Mr. M is here in Spore and with his fams also. hehe I already dunt want to think about our past relationships that had beed almost six years ( during that past six years im so fat.... haha) . The one that i want to think is NOW! I WILL MEETING HIM... cz his father asked me to have dinner with them TONIGHT... hehe i feel so glad and appreciate it so much. :)

Last night , he text me told that the stuff that i order from MALAYSIA through my friend , he will just ask his sis to give it for me. I think i knw why he dunt want to meet me, i think cz he scared taht he will fall in love again with me, or maybe will be missing me. haha NONSENSE LHA..where got???

then i reply his message " u not feel it is awkward, if u dunt want to meet me and only ask ur sis to give it for me. It is not polite. but if u still want to ask ur sis to give it to me, its ok.. no worries..So, just ask ur sis to give it for me lha"

then he reply" Sure no worries , if u want like taht. if have time, sure i will meeting u"

me: " ok then , tell me tmr then."


him:" just reached hotel, and it is raining, damn hard!!! probably will go find some food "

me :" if u want downstairs in my place have kind of fish soup , open till late or u want i deliver the keteupat sayur, i just make it"
( Actually i'm also think that it is impossible lha, outside raining so hard, how i can deliver the food, so mafan also. haha but for him no worries haha)

him:" no need lha...and maybe tmr will go out with u and all( family) , haha"

Wow! i just feel so happy...haha so i begin to think what clothes taht should i wear. How the reaction when i meet him and his parents. haha so funny rite? but really i really excited. hehe

him a.k.a Mr M: " Christine, u there? are u awake?"

me: " Yap, why ya?"

him : Why ur voice so different?"

me ( half awake actually but pretend that i'm fullya awake): " ya... maybe because u already seldom and never hear my voice, so thats why u feel my voice so diff"

him" oh okok"

Then suddenlyyyyyy i heard my mobile ringtone which is from ARASHI japanesse group.. so loud.... huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my friend called me from ausiie.... and i just realize....... thats all onlyyyyyyyyy dreammmm HUH!!! dream! dream! and dream!

l
ast night i suddenly called my bff to told that the girl who took Mr. M from me shockingly add me in MSN. Walauuuu SO BRAVE HUH.... SHE... but i havent approve. i scared le. dunt knw why... actually i dunt knw whether they togEther or not... but i think most likely. I wonder why she add me in msn.

the one reason that i can think is because maybe she knws that Mr. M is coming to Spore, and maybe she scared i will took him again... WTF!!! if that is true... I'm really salut... applause to her, that already being so psychotic and freaky abt him, until have that kind of horrifying thought! No lha.. i will not took him babe... if it is urs and iT is urs.. but it will be different if he the one who fallen for me. haha

PS FOR THAT GIRL(if he read my blog) haha: if u love him , keep it him carefully and take care of him k?thx yo..:)

i think if i'm that girl, i will not dare to add his Ex IN MSN OR EVEN FB.

Ok lets continue again... after had a called from my BFF , i have new text from his sister that want to come here delivery my stuff. Oh SHIT!!! tHEN i feel so down lha, cz i think that maybe i will not meeting him and his fams. HIKS!

So i just waiting for her to come to my place. During that time, i was try to continue my sleep.

his sis: " Hi ntine. my bro said that he want to go clubbing.... to MOS. "

me: " huh? he? want to clubbing? really ya"

his sis:" Yap! he want to try to go club in here"

me:" Ok lo, which club he want to go? Mos at clarkQuay so i think ww will can find other place too>"

his sis:" ok then cya... oh ya... im reaching soon to ur place..."(hang up the phone)

she reached my place

his sis:" Hi ntine.."

me:" hi... sorry ya.. so messy around here...."

his sis:" no worries...( then suddenly i saw him come also, hua.. so happy lha me)btw, what is that? near ur cheeks... ermmmm sumthin like NOSE SHIT? ")

ME:" huh? where got( i try to pretend like usual,with trying to find the shit. so paiseh! somemore he was there)

then we went togther with his sis, and his parents. i wonder why he still hang his arms around me, and hold myhand. even the parents look at me with weird looks. they knw that we broke up already, but why still like together.and i was shocked that why they went to spore and have car. big huge white or silver car. like Hyundai family car. Somemore his father nagging him that he spent a lot of fuel with the car... haha so weird.....


Andddddd it is like usualllllllll.. it is just only A DREAM,aNOther dream...... hahahhaha so crazy lha me.... always have weird dream. according to Pscychologicalcourse taht i took, im in the REM stage ( Rapid Eye Movement) which is not sleep well cz have a certain kind of thot.hehe

okok...now it is reallly real... his sis reached my place. Wow... Mr. M mum bought me fish.. from indo, my fav australian corn snacks and also home made macaroni schotel ( her mum signature dish) that i seldom to eat
( i only take half cz i scared i will loose control.. and spoilt my diet plan haha cz i knw it will be so nice).

Then his sis told me that the father asked me to have dinner with them. that i certainly said YES!!! another chat with his sis, is that his parents asking abt whether i already have new bf or not, why we broke up, and all why and what happened. So poor thing lha for his sis.... must try to answer this kind of question taht MR. x also avoid to answer.

After heat up all the dish that will took back to the hotel...( yes, his sis, ask me for help to heat up the pau and macaroni for them to have for breakfast) i'm preparing to how to face them, and also preparing for all the things. like i said clothes, hair etc. i think i will wear skirt. cz Mr. M seldom saw me in skirt, and as i remeber he like it. hahahhaha

Soooooo lets see today.. what will happennn

No comments: