Friday 3 October 2008

Hoping for thebest

Hmmmm

The result after meeting him and his fams went well... and out of my imagination. My scariest imagination. Why? Cz , i already prepared for the worst case, that if he will treating me like an enemy or maybe stranger and just passed the stuffs and said BYEBYE. hiks2

But , the result it went well, but why he said that why im dressing like that? Siao... i already prepared from 5 pm le... haha i knw why could be the reason. because at the past time,he always seen me wearing that shorts and just normal tops. hehe Ya.... i thot it will like so nice, if 1st impression i can make a good looks. He can memorize my looks wat>>> hehe or maybe because he surprisingly saw me so pretty and so classic? hahhaha and feel so attractive? haha i think that one sure NOPE!!! HAHA..

Overall he treated me well and FYI i think like we already together again but im also not sure. YA YA YA.. like usual i dunt want to expect for him too much. i scared later like the past time i will got hurt and stress again . I knw it is being hard to love someone so much.. and feel like couldn't find another love even we want to try it. but for me it is just so hard.... or maybe cz we had already been togEther almost 6years then it is already usual? hmm that time i feel like that but after i re-think and think again, it is mostly cz i find the true love. Even sometime we already meet another person and try to move-on and try The new experience, but it still cannt. maybe it is just a temporary feeling.

And talking about temporary feeling, i actually dunt have any of clue of that " Girl" and my Ex . hmmm still dunt knw yet. She replied my email and said that she couldn't wait any longer to talk with me. and want to make everything clear. Hmmm i dunt knw if i can handle or not. i just feel dunt want to hear anything from her, and if me and MR. M really become together again , i think we will forget our past nasty, bad, sad, and emotional relationship and make it more have quality of love, caring and understanding, ( i wonder when it would be happen, hehe) if Mr M read my blog, u should thinking also about this k?

These 2 days, i think already include the unexpected moments for my whole life time ever. Why? because, i wonder why we can act like normally and feels like we already together again. Somehow , i also wondered that it is real? or he just act it? i hope it is real. I THINK IT IS REAL, cz been together almost 6 years , make me know about him, more then everyone i think. Even he is the complicated and individual personality but i knw, deep inside his heart , feeling and emotion, he need this kind of love and caring. I dunt knw if he really like taht or not, but in my point of view it is YES. I think it is real, cz where got person who already break up with his gf and when meet his ex gf can suddenly treat so well. Why i can say this, because few months ago, i was daring to go to Mlaysia, to find him and want the explanation. but i feel that time ( maybe because he busy and stress out about his final project for grad) he treat me like im not there, and even like we had space on each other.

He must go back to Malaysia by today, cz tmr he will be working and dunt want to absent ( he is new employees) . so i send him to the airport and... like gf and bf usually do when send his or her lover to the airport( feel of distance will come ) we hugging each other and like normally also, because im so sensitive and emo-ing... i cried laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he said he will call me or text me back, after he reached. But like usualllll DONT HOPE TOO MUCH TINE!!! haha ya ya ya i knw dunt hope too much... just hope for the worst and when it is not worst , just think that this is a MIRACLE hahha ( actually i dunt knw what is the connection) haha after send him back i went back to meet his parents again and we all together went back to the hotel and rest a while.

Message for today:

Hoping for The Best but Do Not Hoping so Much! or in the end it is just Hurts More and More and Never be Cure Forever and Ever...
( but i think i will still hoping that everything will come true and make me happy, like hear a song from heaven and like a kiddos have their good marks on the exam. haha such a good comparison. haha even it is sound not connected but i think he will understand.)

ps: If u read this blog hun, make sure u text me ok? i mean sms me....ok?
OYASUMINASAI

No comments: