Monday 13 October 2008

What i expect from u?

Ya? wHAT I EXPECT from u? from him? i think it is just NOTHING! hmmm why now i'm like this? haha dunno also. But i really can not expect anything. Even he came here, and we spend a night together, hahaha yap A night together! heard taht he have this illness... haha sorriii not mean to mention about the illness, but sleep disorder i think.. haha how am i not freaking out when suddenly he awake and said something stupid that sound so scary. haha

him: " why there is not sign to turn left ya?( acting like when driving)" .
and i said : hei.. hun, u dreammin? sleep talking? sleep walking? haha i dunt knw wat u talking"
( actually i thot that he told me, why driving in SG diff then in Malaysia. but i just said just talk tmr lha haha i am really dunt understand what he grumbled about haha)
him: " no lha.. i'm fully awake"
me: " oh ok then"
morning, i told him, :" eh u knw what u doing last night? u were acting driving when sleeping.confim u really dreammin rite? not awake?"

he said; "haha ya.. i was dreamin, but I WAS ALSO AWAKE!"

me: he he he he he......how come huh? make me scared lha " * crunchy smile*

hahaha....so funny ya! hahaha... really think like we were already together again. haha but i think not now. or maybe will never? haha who knws. but i knw and he knws that we really have deep feeling each other, even we already tried to meet other person but the result still so hard to move on ( haha it is only me or also him? hah ai think only me lha... a guy is so easy to forget about his past haha hope it is not u huna...). huaaa why this is become the burden?> i dunt want to be stress anymore. JUST STOPP!!!! but i dunt have any strength to do it, i cannt bare and brave to say GOODBYE, SAYONARA, Auf wIEDERSEHEN, aU REVOIR, i just one to said C YA... that it means, we will meet again... and no good bye... hiks hiks so sad.

When he rite here, my world suddenly stop a while... ya.. stop from all the misses things, andd emo-ing things. only laugh, care and love that we showed. huhuhu HEI U..... NOW i miss u le....

hua.... next time when he come here again, i will take her to EAT again, turtle....haha German bar, Claypot Rice, ummm all the food he likes. haha thats why now u getting fat lhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! watch out ur stomach! dunt like a soccer player carrying the ball inside the jerseys. hahaha

Hua... i m sleepy now... he also already sleep , then i also sleep lha.. tmr still have schoollllll to attend... hua..

ps: for the the """person """who read my blog, and want to have clarification about my story about Mr. M, plz dunt just ask me, but u must also ask Mr. M it selves, ok? Ur problemit is not my problem . it is u and Mr. M problem. plz plz plz both of u make sure for ur relationship and dunt include me inside of your problem. trust me, i'm not a typical girl who can take away the things, stuffs, or person that is not belongs to ME. if u feel my relationship with Mr. M so close, it is just because we really become friends( almost 6 years relationship it cannt be enemy, but maybe family.. ha ha ha), even i want and hope is more than that, but i will not take him away from u. Now, i think u can understand how my feeling for those past days.

Gute Nacht!

No comments: