Friday 3 October 2008

Waiting and Waiting

I know that i shouldn't hoping so much about this dinner or anything about Mr M. hmmm i dunt know it is still on or not the dinner. Now, i just hoping and waiting.... i prepared already. preparing for the appearance and my emotion as well.Preparing for the worst case if all the planning will never happen. i dunt know what will happen with me.. i think i will so emoing and go drinking in the end Whether go out or just drink at home.Hiks i hope it will never happen.. This drinking method sumtimes is works to release my emotion when i sad. i knw it is not good but as long i avoid all these kind of weird things.

Yap! i already prepare since hmm i think about 5 pm... i scared later suddenly his sis phone me , then i dunt have time to prepare. hehe i already prepared what i will be wearing also, though i will put on again my tee and waiting for the confirmation. huaaa so sad ya? but no choice... i still have this huge hopes from him.

Hua.... i dunt knw wat to said. but that girl email me . and said sorry for everything. huh? for waht?? for whats she said sorry NOW!!!!! not that time, when she distracting my relation ship with my bf. i dunt understand.why must now! after break my relationship with him. or maybe cz today is HARI RAYA so she said sorry for everything?

i already replied her email that it is true i havent approve her msn, cz i'm considering her relationship with Mr M,. i knw if Mr.M know abt this, i think she will get scold. hahaha Overall i just toldthat, if she want my ex ,Mr M. just take it.... i will happy as long he happy. and i will not annoy their relation ship, like that time she did for me.

Huaaaaaaaaaaa so stresssssi think i will go drink.......

No comments: