Friday 10 October 2008

lalalalala



I try to keep Smiling




hahhaha.. busy with school and take care of myself (after a lot of tears and full of emotion) make me no time to blogging . juts feel lazy like usual.

huaaaa i managed to cut my hair again. actually i want to grow my hair, but i feel that cut shorter also nicest. then perhaps until chinesse NeuJahre my hair already quite long and i dunt want to cut hair at least someone asked me to. haha

I think my hair now looks kind retarted. ahahahah long in one side, and the others SO SHORT! HAHA.. i chose this kind of cutting so when my hair grow , i think it will be become nice. haha

Just forget it all the things that i had been through this 2 weeks. argggghhhhh still feel so sad but sometimea also happy. actually i dunt knw which one that i can trust. Can u all imagine if u have BF that actually already think and feel that the relationship is no more.. but in the other hand the "GF" think it is still. hahaha not my problem also lha..and it is definitely not ME! HAHA i dunt want put my hand into the problem though.

But i am happyyyy cz nowadays i already can talk with "him" hahahha. My Ex taht i really stillll.... haha ( 4 words). our chat also already like usual , and kin dof hard topic, sometimes a bout WHAT HAPPEN IN THE WORLD, including the rates exchange, politic, etc. oH ya.... we are also like to collect EURO.hahaha i want to go German, and i ask him to go with me haha ,and he said no money.. haha ya of course not nowwwwwwww! SIAO ya ! if go now, i also no money. haha but i feel he also want to go with me. ha ha ha ya ya ya dunt hope too much! haha but i feel he want to. hahahha

My course for this 2 weeks, abt art and our world, make me awake from my silent creativity. hahaha.. Ya! now i must think creative again. haha the class enjoyable but sometimes make me sleepy . haha studies about achitecture, paintings, building, etc. I feel like already not in Mass COMM students but more Desain interior or architect student. haha Today we will go to the SAM to see paintings etc.. huaaa seems like so hard to appreciate and find the hidden meaning from the paintings. Say hallo to Picasso, Palock, Albrect Durer, Caspar, Andy WARHOL, etc. hahaha

BTW, all my shows , the new season begin already, and i cannt wait to watch it! hahaha anddd i like this girl who act in Lipstick Jungle. Lindsay Price... she just amazing.. and so preety.. huahua


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. keep smiling ntine...
Kurusan lagi ya tin :) good job lah... setelah kubaca2 ur blogs.. jodoh gak akan kemana2 kok.. kalo emang Mr.M is the best foryou, someday he'll back to u.. so keep tabah yahh... Wish u always the best..

Christine Coralline said...

hahahhaha... iya kurusan krn stress menghadapi hidup. haha iya tadinya ude kurusan trs gara2 dapet period eh gendutan lagi
parah khan tuhhhhh bikin stress deh!

iya saya berusaha tabah and tegar.. haha

~*esther*~ said...

hey u watch lipstick jungle too!!!!!! omg damn nice the show ahaha n yes lindsay price is so hot!

Christine Coralline said...

Yap Yap she so hot!!! and sexy,, i like all the dresses she wore. hahaha and nico also so seducing and easy got tempt by Kirbie... haha and Kirbie have nice body figure haha actually it looks more like STRIPPER. haha