Sunday 28 September 2008

still need improvment!



huraary, i created banner for my blog... haha i knw it is still amatir and far from perfection, but i'm happy. haha i will try to create the better one than this if i have time.hhhahahha ya...IF I HAVE TIME.. haha actually it is just depend on my mood for example such as lazyness and boringness ( hahaha wat kind of word that BORINGNESS) I think should be BOREDNESS. hehe sumtimes i have this feeling when want to start to blogging. hehe i feel that my writing skills also far from perfectness.

Sometimes, i wondered that how they ( the bloggers) can create such a topic to make the blog interesting. haha a lot of thumbs for them. Majoring on Mass comm AND JOURNALISM for concentration not make me improve my writing skills. Actually i have a lot of things to write, but why it is just a lot of things that distract me taht make me blank and kinda blur if want to start to write.

I think i need self- improvement for my writing skills. Maybe next time my blog should be the story of kind of friendship, relationship, or a topic taht i can write and it will looks like an essay. hahaha

Talking about self improvement.. yap! i need taht,. i need self improvement to make myself better. i will start with....

1. Learning and improve my English, Chinesse, and also German and Japan. huaa... i'm palnning to go Japan next year.. if i have money loooooo haha

2. i will try to get up early every morning and start JOGGING. hua.... how could it be.. i think is impossible... hahaha..i think i will not start JOGGING but CLUBBING. hahaha joking lhaaaa


3. start to learn more about this IT things... haha i knw i'm not good enuf in this kind of cyber world but i want to learn it. i will borrow some books about IT. Books that can improve my knowledge about IT and creativeness such as Adobe,flash,image reader, hua.. wat else ya.. i dunt knw..

4.is self improvement including how to get BODYLICIOUS? HAHAHa i've kind inspired of this girl in Samurai Girl, the body it is just so perfect. but i think she need to remove the fake lashes.. cz it is unsuitable for her. haha Yap! i will start on dieting just need 5 kg to loose. haha i think from the 1st few post i already mention to get on diet, but until nw it did'nt happen. haha Why? i also dunt knw... huaaaa so stressss





http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/path/section_Specials+Samurai-Girl/page_Detail

5. i need self improvement by maintain my financial problem. haha Actually i'm far for the problem, but because, everytime my brother ask me for money ( 100, 200, 50 100)huh!, make my saving decrease. hiks2 thats why i need jobbbbbb ! yap! anyone wantto offering me part time job, i will do it... as long the pay and the jobs desk suitable for me. haha I WANT A PART TIME JOB OR PERM PART TIME JOB!!!! :)

There are kind of self improvement that i want to increase.... hope i can do it! YEAH.. IT MUST!!!! hmmm i'm also try to setting a blogshop but it is not so easy as i think... huhuhuhuhu but i will never give up!!!! and my blogshop coming soon... hahahha Hope the readers ( haha hope there are a lot of readers of my silly blog)will interested of me. I'm thingking to pre-order clothes from Taiwan, Authentic Longchamp bag, Authentic Hermes bag and lacoste woman and men polo tee. anyone interested? email me ok?? or leave a comment in here...

THX THX THX FOR READing MY SELF IMPROVEMENT POSTING AND HOPE U ALL HAPPY EVERYDAY , HAVE A BIG BRIGHT SMILE iN UR DAYS AND LIFES AND OF COURSE.. WILL INTERESTED WITH MY COMING SOON ONLINE SHOP! HAHA


No comments: