Monday 20 October 2008

RANDOMs....

hMM... school is over.. Yey.... nw just waiting for the exam and final assignment. hehe hua.. i'm looking for the part time job!!!!.. anyone have lobangs for it? actually Tracy was asking me to become the cashier at A1 curyy puff, but i haven't decided yet! feel scared , if i ruin their business if i miscalculate haha... another job that i waiting for now is the one become the facilitator. i already decided the date that i can work, but they havent reply me again. hiks2 come2 reply me!

these few days, my days full of food and drinks...and the result.. my nose was bleeding.. haha i think because i ate the wrong food and somemore the weather not good, make make body temp so hot a while. Yap, my nose was bleeding and the blood so much somemore.. haha i feel digusting and scared.. but lucky i already used to IT, SO nO problemo.

huaaa .. feel so fat, and want to DIET. ya ya ya everytime i just mention this Diet things, but never happen. i think better for me just shut up and just tell my self alone that i will on diet. haha

haha i feel want to eat a lot veggie, but in here, i feel buy veggie and buy the meaty food such as, fish , chicken, beef, the price is just the same. Somemore, sometimes the mix veggie more expensive then food like chicken cutlet, or char kwe tiao! haha why arh.. is vegetables really so expensive? hua.. comparing in my hometown, where the mix veggie is the cheaper dish! haha

Struggling to have the mix veggie or popular known as CAP CAY, ( i think this term come from hokkiien, means ten vegetables that mix together. haha ) from Spize at River Valley, Uncle place near Priska House, until Golden mile Center... all is not really satisfied me. But i prefer the Uncle place near Priska house. i can feel they using the cooking wine , so it makes the dish nicer. haha and i think i will go there eat again, even the mix veggie a bit expensive. haha but.... comparing from the Golden Mile Center, the Uncle Place is already considering the nicest ones. haha ordered from the Golden mile Center, make my gastric hurt! why??? cz a lot of the white veggie( haha i dunt knw wat to called it) it is not cauliflower but sort of.. haha, that can make hurt the gastric! some more they using a lot of Knorr or Ajinomoto! yap i can feel it. The result on that day........ i collapse and hard to breath! hahaha



At Spize.. the beancurd hmm.. just okay, but actually no taste. haha can u see the rice in my plate? so much!!! i also already shock when the waiter give me. haha the result? yap, i only finished the quarter of that rice. haha
hua my nose so flattt hua.. so ugly haha but i think this type of nose is rare.. haha



hua.. my internet connection so irritating! why arg.... huaaaa


Rihanna here i am... yap! manavi and me already bought the ticket for the concert on 13th November.. huaaaa almost sold out!!! we also only can get the balcony seat! huh! i think i need to memorize all the song that maybe she will sing it. hahaha

I'm trying to curl my short hair.. haha actually want to copycat Rihanna hair style, but in the end why looks like Korean AUNTIE.. HAHA


Huaaaaaaa really ya.... my internet have problem lately.. and im using SINGNET!!!!

PS: WILL UPDATE TOMMS!!!I'M SICK OF THIS INTERNET PROBLEM!!!

No comments: