Friday 3 October 2008

It is just all my hope and dreams..



Yap! those last 3 post that i suddenly delete unexpectedly...
.

.
.


.
it is just my scenario
. haha Scenario of my Dream.. maybe I'm thinking too much, thats why i could feel it is true and real and not fake at all.

DO U EVER HAVE A DREAM, THAT ACTUALLY IT IS A DREAM INSIDE THE DREAM? i mean the dream that u dream actually it is also a dream. haha sounds so weird rite? i can have that kind of dream. haha

it is just my hope and dreams that will never happen. but it is true that his fams come here during hari raya.

it is all just my hope and dream. because i missing him so much until every time i sleep only he the one who distract my dream world . Distract with all the fantasy , imagination and the nicest dream ever that i want to make it happen. FYI everytime i dream of him, i feel i dunt want to be awake and just hold the dream until it finished ,even i realize it is just my dream ( ya, i'm also typical person who can dream but awake even i knw it is just a dream:))

But it is just a dream, and soon it will be over and will be replacing by other dreams that i hope can make me happy and not sad and i still hope "u" will come through my dream and keep fulfill my dreams with flowers and happiness and dunt make it STOP.

I think i can become a good script writer if i can make the readers of my blog( haha Is anyone read my blog??ever?? haha i wondered, but if yes.. THX U SO MUCH) believe that some of my post IS TRUE.. and REALLY HAPPEN. But, it is actually just my fiction and fantasy... haha

Yap! i'm full of dream, hope and fantasy....

ps: i really feel taht is true and feel being love again.. thx u my dream , u make it my world so wonderful . actually sometimes i cannt recall my long dreams but this one i can recalled it. haha maybe cz im missing him too much.


ps: i'm really love u...

No comments: