Tuesday 1 September 2009

The wedding

i was wondering why the photographer took this ugliest pose on me. hahaha but somehow i feel so funny.. see my face like that. hahaha this was when make up session when i become bridesmaid of my lovely cousin. I was remember i didnt have enuf sleep that nite and must woke up arnd 3 am. and reached the salon arnd 3.30 am. hmmmm become brides was so troublesome... envy those men side, the groom that no need to do this all the make-up things...

see my face looks like i was so envy with my sis who was getting married. hahah SO UGLY me... haha


Lovely cousin and my naughty cute nieces


This is my sister.. huahaha bluff.. this is my aunty... haha looks so young but actually she got 3 sons and all already grown up like this

-
-
-
-
-
Tadahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
( the oldest one is in Spore took Diploma In NAFA)

QUITE HOT AND SEXY ISN'T SHE?? HEHE
Okay.. this one so silly.. my mum want to recall all her memories.. so faster i loooking for the cake sword from the cake person and grab my father to do this. haha my father so shy.. but i manage to take their pics. hahaha

Congrats sis... finally ............ wish u all the best for ur marriage and thx for asking me for being ur bridesmaid.



posed with my mum and dad


i was like to playing with this dress. hahaha the slayer i can put on my head and become like this. hahahaha so fun...feel like a bit Iranian ppl . ahahha




this is the best men... i think i was looks so big comparing to him. huahahaha he is my cousin in law bestfren. ( hmmm i think i really need to work out and start on diet.. hayahhh im looks so GROSS... haha)

With another lovely cousin. they are the siblings of the bride.

Bestman and Bridemaid photo session
they asked to give the natural or silly pose.. and when they count 1. 2. 3 then i just shocked them huahuahuauuahua
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OKay.. i just received this pic from my cousin.. hahaha guess what?? actually i was noticed when they put the lens towards me... hahaha but i pretend dunno.. haha and i ACT.. huahahahaha but i dunno the result it turns so NATURAL.. haha and for me quite perfect. hahaha u see clearly on my lips.. i really make those act lips hahaha.. want to feel to have sexier lips.
huhauhauuaha

No comments: