Wednesday 2 September 2009

free time

Another project that i was doing today.. hehe i've got this inspiration from my fren after i done " secret door" movie poster. because one of the, keep make fun of me.. so make this for him. this pic was taken when he went back to Sydney...( dunno why he must bring matress there hahaha ) i knw deep inside his heart he was so down and sad and kind of dilema to leave Jakarta to be back to his real life in Sydney...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today i was so free and i managed to browse all this kind of new application to make our photo more fun. If u want to get a magazine looks just check out this cool website

http://www.magmypic.com/


This is so fun...
tadaahhhhh what i did for my pics is turn so nice.. :)




Not forget to add my prince pics also.. wow.. i dunno why i just find he was looks so cool and handsome in this pic.. his smile so nice and make me melting... huahaha



the rest were our friend pics haha this application really make me addictive





sometimes when i was so free i will doing more than this.. haha but my lazyness always distract me :)

ps: I MISS PRINCE SO MUCH

No comments: