Tuesday 8 September 2009

New Space...AND kOREAN noodleee

Yakult Korean Noodle





Believe it or not.. it was stated Yakult seafood noodle






But it turns up like normal Korean Noodle.. hahaha it was still SUPER nice..

------------------------------------------------

On the 9th my housemate will come to SG and rent one of my room. so no choice for me to move out frm that empty room into this living room. :) it is doesnt matter to me as long there is a table and comfort zone to do all those things like studying, fb-king, eating, watching online, and blogging.. somemore i can watch TV too in living room. :)

SO this is a looks of my new space....i knw it was looks so messy but its ok...




My new hello kitty mouse.. its wireless mouse.. till today i am always failed to use it because it needs time to on off the mouse ( so it can save the battere), but if suddenly can connect into the lappie.... it turns so nice... very fast and like normal mouse also and the important things is no need cabel.....that is sometimes so troublesome...









------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KOREAN NOODLE

AGAIN?? WTH but still nice.. haha






Having Korean Noodle with Dewi and my sis and actually the left over in the end my bro finished it. hahaha the korean noodel was so AWESOME.So nice... and the portion so much











my sis also joined us




No comments: