Tuesday 1 September 2009

Moment w/u

I was used to have long distance relationship before. And i was kinda dunt have any problem with that. but for now... having this LDR is so hard for me. i dunno why, but i often feel lonely if he is not here with me. Haiz.... i think i really love prince so much and i scared to loose him.

Actually no need to be worried to much, cz i knw i can count and trust him so much. Somemore there a lot of technologies that can use for us to interact with each other. hahah but the matter is the TIME... yeahhh the time.... sometimes we couldnt meet each other because our time is not match . Haizzz last few days ago or hmm i think past weeks ago, when i was still in my hometown, i can feel not secure and keep missing prince. Actually we almost everytime see each other and spend time, but i just feel not enuf. hahaha and sometimes i was grumbling to him , throw all my tantrums to him, being emotional affected and show all those act that i think he can also mad at me. huahahaha but in the end i found... thats all because my cycle of menstruation coming SUDDENLY... LOL.... hahahaha i keep denied when he told me" ehh ur menses coming is it?" and i replied" no leh... still so far far away.."
hahahahhaha

But, i m glad that prince was so patient with my emotion. THX u darling.

i love u


i miss those moment when he came here, suprised me with his MAGIC appreance ( u gave me suprise, and actually by the same time, i post sumthin to u also for surprise.lol)
. haha i couldnt imagine that all his friends and his fams also hide this plan towards me. haha i couldnt believe his mom also ask his sis, not to spell out this suprise plan. hahaha cute Mum and thx u aunt....ya.... he came to Spore and shocked me, and i really get shocked and couldn;t believe it. He made it and its prove that he really loves me.

His coming was make me knw the reason why he asked me not to go to Malaysia. But sorry, i bought the tix already and readers... do u knw what? secretly after he knw i bought the tix already and he came to sg, i was planning to buy tix for him also ( thinking that the tix for gift also hehe for our 2nd months together) , so in the morning when he havent woke up i secretly, grab his back and looking for his passport. huahuaha and i found it. hmmmm, UNLUCKLY me, this Mlaysia tix suprise was unsuccessful due to my lovely cute sexy fren who stay there chat with prince, and she asked abt our trip to Malaysia. hahaha i looked at the conversation and keep sayang " why u so stupiddddddddddddddd" hahahaha" dunt be stupid dun be stupid" until she realize it was surprise. haha in the end i told prince that i bought tix for him ( it was because keep asking me, why i keep saying my fren SO STUPID UNTIL LIKE MAD if there is no reason behind it. haha) but he was insist to pay me back..... hahaha so sweet lha u... thx u darlin.... actually now my economic status not really in the good way. US. trip will coming and i must prepare for all the cost included shopping etc arnd 3k in Sin dolar or maybe 4 k in sin Dolar. haizzzzzzzz so expensive. But i think my saving should be enuf and will still have balance. hehehe

U are my Sunshine after The Rain

No comments: