Friday 11 September 2009

New Housemate part 2

Let's meet up my new housemates...

tadaahhhh nope this one is not.. this one is my sis...who i think i spend my whole life sharing bed with her.. sharing cloth with her.. huahaha sharing clothes is a common things between siblings.... but all my expenses on cloths and shoe will used by her. haizzz sometimes i ask her to buy cloths but she refused and she just replied by saying that " hmm in the end u will buy what.. so for what i buy also... " . Crazyy ger.. so all my clothes is often used by my sister.

Sometimes i am also kinda mocking her by saying:

" eh.. that one the t shirt whos ones?"
" urs"
" shorts? whos ones?'
" urs"
" the shoes"
" urs"
" then all the things u are wearing is mine?'
" ya lo.."
" zzzzzz"

the worst part when my mom come to Spore, she will nagging at me by told me to stop bought all those clothing things... and take a look at my sister... she never spend on clothing.... zzzz i think my mum dunno if my sister used my cloths also so she thot that my sis save so much than me.... LOL... where got????? i work, i spend and i save , so i think it fair for me ......

Okay.. lets skip the intermezzo of my sister... lets back to my housemate... Stacy... she is still so young and quite attractive and her age still so young..... by this 20 september she will hit 17 years old.. OMG.. she still 17 years old. and me ckckck almost 23 years old ... haizzzz i think must thinking to get married also.. OMG... no no no .. i think still so longgggggggg till i am ready to get married..... Living like this, alone take care of my sis and bro and all the household matters already make me so headache and feel like i am matured but not in the right time. hahaha

my sis have a natural innocent looks.. but guess what.. she pro on drinking things hahahaha so we went to CAFEGUANA.. at clarkquay there and order drink. For that nite i never drink.. cz i think my level of alcohol still there.. ( Powerhouse party) smiling at my fat stomach. haha actually she want to order a jug! gosh! a jug or margarita? haha who wants to drink dudeeeee.. U ALONE??? hahaha even stacy cannt take it to drink the wine.. in the end my sis who finished it. hahaha







Yap! cz she is still new in town.. no choice for me to show her all around Spore and the best spot to hang out. She want to go to Clarquay .. so we took her there and not forget to take pic also. she want to go to all the place that alots of youngester especially guys.. oftenly hang out.... feel wan to bring her to Timbre also.. but just last week i went there... feel like boring also.. hahaha although i think the ambience still nice and very cozy. want to bring her to the club also a bit dangerous.. haha cz she havent 17th and i dunno here in spore they allowed or not 17 years old go into club. haha
hmmm..... i feel kinda bored in here.. i dunno what should i do during weekend.. i just want to sleep and watch japanesse or western drama.. i really like to homed so much!!! i dunno why.. i just feel that i need a bunch of ppl haha maybe a group to hang out with. Somemore i dunno how to explore Singapore anymore.. any suggestions??? but i think i want to learn to use prof camera so i think i will find a new things to be explored.
Mooncake festival coming and i must get ready to work and to be TIRED!!!!

No comments: