Wednesday 9 September 2009

New Housemate

This is my neue housemate... hmmm guess? which one? the right or left ones? hahaha the right ones is her mother... hahaha .. ya lo her mother still looks so young , hip, and pretty somemore.. they really looks like sisters. LOL.... her name is Stacy and she will taking course on Toni and Guy academy... in hairdressing course... hmmm i think i can ask her to upgrade my stupid grozzy ugly hair.. that is so straight, not bouncy, lack of shine and hard to style ones. wohooo hehehe i will ask her to help me to curl my hair... and ask her to teach me how to style hair.. haha

This afternoon i was acc her to the academy itself at Bugis. the place was so comfy and really hairdressing school.... and there were a lot of hair model ( it is not ACTUAL MODEL.. but model that surrender theirself to be cut, trimmed, colored, perm, and all the hairdressing method. i can see a lot of scary, terrifies and stressfull face there.. haha)

so.. WELCOME my new housemate.. hope u feel comfort living with the nicest person in the WORLD named christine.. who will guide u to be better person hahahaha :p

welcome Eugenia Stacy


Finally the package from My fren Ake coming... GOSH.. i already scared if this package will be missing... hpfhhh.....i m so relieve.. THX AKEEEE

hope to healthy person onwards... ;p



my America trip will be on 24 november till 24 dec 2009. Hope everything will be alrite and nothin to be worried. i kne i use my own saving money, cz now my family economic not really in a good condition and need moneny aldo for their bussiness. When i told my mum abt the expenses that i will be spend on America trip, my mum said if my dad, got money and will repay me. wohoooo i feel happy lo, but somemore, actually its no need. cz i still got balance, and i believe there will be a away taht money can come, as long we want to keep trying and believe in everything in God and always do the best things for the world and believe that if we wantto keep trying and not easy to give up, im sure there will be a way, for money to say " HELLO" and " I WANT TO BE IN UR WALLET.. "
HAHAHAHA

Thats for today....the date today is 090909. i knw its sound so interesting and the number so nice. until so many ppl use it for their marriage and baby birth or doing a anniversary. for me it is just a number.. it is nice but hmmm its number only. but i knw deep inside my heart said taht i want to own that number tooo.... but for what ya??? hahahaha
huaaa.. i m so sleepy.. my bf... is DOTA-ing.. and if he DOTA-ing , means he being " single " looo hahaha and cannt distract him. haha
Somehow i wonder who created this DOTA things.. i really hate it. hahaha
i think better i go sleep.. tmr will be still a lot things to do

i love u darling i love u


2 comments:

mysecret said...

i also hate dota!!!!
its really really not important..

Christine Coralline said...

lol.. hei secret room.....hahaha im not really hate DOTA.. but wondering why DOTA is soooo addictive games. hahaha i dunno till when my bf will keep playing DOTA. hahahaha