Monday 1 June 2009

LOVELY Sunday

Heyloo...
it was just a lovely Sunday with Prince.... as usual went out to church with him... hua... i am so happy... why? i think i mentioned before... that i am so glad to know and be with him rite now. Go to church every Sunday is our top priority date schedule . Long back time, i was envy to see all those couple who were attend the service together... but not NOW.... i am also with prince....the feel is not because i attend the service with prince but.... the feel of togetherness in front of God... moreover it is the feel of we have same direction towards what i and him believed. FYI, i was raised by Buddhist believed in my family. but since kid, instead of teaching us about Buddhist, my mum ask my siblings and i to attend service in Christian church with my cousin. when i was in primary school i was schooling under Catholic congregation ( till my high school i was under catholic school) from there i learned all those ritual and customs of catholic religion. Some more my another cousin are pure catholic since kid, so she also often ask me to go to catholic church . Since then, i am choose to go to Catholic , cz i enjoy there....

Deep inside my heart actually i want to get baptist too long time ago.. but my dad not allow me.. and told me perhaps later...see whether my husband in the future catholic or not. hahahhaha cz my parents dunt want us to play with believes... such as keep changing the religion status. As long i still can follow all those tradition Chinese and Buddhist customs and still want to using the joystick... my parents already happy. so, they dunt bother me, whether i am catholic or Buddhist.

if i am thingking more and more about religion, it is just make me a bit blur and confuse. Why? because i knw all religion are good and always bring the positives things. That is why, sumtimes if ppl ask me, what believed i am holding? i will say " i believe in God" hehe ya for me all religions are the same, the difference is just the ritual and the customs that each of the religion hold it.

after the serviced we headed to have dinner with my parents. hahahha prince a bit nervous i guess... hahhhaha.. i forget to bring my cam!!!!!! Prince looks great with his polo tee.... and it is PINK colour.. prince looks handsomeeeee

finished dinner, my bro joined prince car.... and we headed to my grandma house, cz i want to see my aunt there. hahaha i think prince get another nervous feeling part 2. hahahha...

took a pic before i went to church....
( prince said i am pretty but my top like Salsa dancer..i think because there are a long flary long sleeves thats why he say like that LOL hmm sorry la.. i never bring a lot of outfit to Jakarta, so i'm digging out my mums old closet.. haha)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on Sunday afternoon, i made this small bites.. called RISOLLES.
I made two types. One is Rogut fillings that contain of all those fatty ingredients such as flour milk potato carrot and chicken. another ones is ham egg and mayonnaise fillings. huaa it was damn nice....


ROGUT FILLINGS


ROGUT and HAM EGG MAYONAISSE FILLINGS






with Ham and egg mayonnaises fillings


With Rogut fillings


it was damn nice
even prince was also telling me that the rogut was different from the common rogut that he ever eat before.... __________________________________________________________________

Terminator on Saturday nite with Prince and frens..

i think there are 12 ppl included prince and me. hahahhaaha the cinema was full......Found out the film a bit zzzz and there is a mysterious kid , inside the movie. hahah why i said mysterious kid? it was because this kid not really a cameo, but got role in this movie.. but there is no explanation about this kid. Some more this kid with his or her afro hair
(i think they create a boy, cz actually this kid is a girl) always in the middle of the action and dangerous scene. hahahahha

this is the afro kid... her real nema is JADAGRACE , i wondering is she Jada Pinket Smith daughter? hahahah with Will Smith? hahaha and guess wahtttt..... YAPS.. its their daughter... hahahha( thx to google lol)



it is a girllllllllll

i am wearing prince jacket.. it was nice.. and have a big cover head... hahahhaha Prince a bit shocked inside the cinema when saw me suddenly wearing his coat and put the hoodie also....
( prince told that i am cute and pretty with hoodie...)



hmm...... i told that i think i more looks like a cartoon.. i M a bit forget but i said it is South Nation......Prince laughed and told me it is SOUTH PARK.......
hahahha ya...... it is like one of the character of SOUTH PARK

TADAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

are we same? lol

No comments: