Tuesday 2 June 2009

flashback emo-ing

suddenly i try to clean up all my folder that looks so messy in my lappie..... all those memories suddenly came up... burst in my mind..

the worst part is when i found a file that i save... actually no need for me to save all those hurting memory about me and my 1st ex BF.... huaaa its really hurting....... i just couldn't believed it he can like that to me....from almost 6 years been together, 2 years i had been bluff by him.... huaaaa.... and when i find another file... its about my hope to be together again with him.... he like give me all those promises.....i was sooooo STUPID....

but
i just DELETE ALL
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YA... NOW...... i am with my prince.... and he will take care of me.... loves me and sayang me.... and hope everything will be okay and works well.... i knw and i am fully aware i will in long distance relationship...but i think i can.... cz i get used to it..even those time i ever had bf not in long distance ... but feel like soooooo longgggg and have gaps.( i will not elaborate about my second ex bf, cz our problem i think not really serious, and i still appreciate him.)

just hope prince will be there with me even we apart .. but our heart will not apart..... i have the feelings for prince.... and i really do... i knw its too sudden and it was too fast.. but i knw what i doing and choose.



loves him....he so cute, funny, keep makes me laugh!..... he gives me a lot of kisses through MSN. FYI, he really sweet and lovely guy.. i am just glad to know and being with him......
( everytime we like cuddling each other,talk in romantic ways, etc ... we always said that it was not because we are just new couple... but its more like because we have same background of relationship adn i think both of us just lovely also. lo)



so goodbye my past.. and welcome my lovely brighter future.......

No comments: