Sunday 21 June 2009

RIP my dearest Grandma....


RIP DEAREST GRANDMA


i just lost my grandma on last Saturday.. after watched so many drama on hospital... in the end my grandma was also cannt survive. Luckly, i got see my grandma before i went to spore for a week in hospital and before that my grandma was still ok and sleepover at my place. Its about a month ago ( that time i think i was just back to Jakarta to get knw more abt my darling. sorry for her, cz i cant intro my bf that time, cz that time my bf and i still fren . But i still remember she was keep asking me:" why u not introduce ur bf to me..." then i replied:" no lhaa.. havent my bf yett Ahmaa.. just fren only....next time when become my bf then i intro to u ok?? ")
hmmm what i can say ya?? it was all just so sudden.. i knw my grandma was so strong and have a spirit to live so much... but i think its her time now and hope she will rest in peace...and not to worry abt all the matters in the world .




WITH SOME OF HER GRANDCHILDREN

YUP WE ARE BIG FAMILY....I THINK ALL ABOT 44 GRANDCHILDREN?

okay.. this pics actually only taken abt a month ago.. haizzzz.. really unexpected that now.. my grandma is not here.. hmmmmm we will miss her.. miss her when she nagged us, miss her when she was scolding us... will miss everything about her...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my mum asked to put a mask when we were going to hospital to see my grandma...(that time my grandma was still alive but in serious condition) i feel like so exclusive wore this kind on maskkk... i felt weird. when reached hospital.. i just removed this mask, cz many ppl stared on us.. i got feel they will have thought that my mom and me have some flu or illness.. haha but my mum insist to wear her mask. haha



wohooooooooooooo i got my new student pass card.... it is a replacement cz i lost my card at the Phuture that time. lol.... i was so suprised when i got it.. it looks like Singapore IC. hahaha if i knw, now they will made like this... i will prepare to go to ICA, and will took a nice pose for my ic. haizzz.. how i knw if now it will be like this, i thot it will be like a normal card.. 2 cards... without pic....


how horrible my ic pic... like want to go facial.. huahahahahaha... but i was so glad the officer can make my ic so fast.....not 2 weeks but a bt a week only.. ( u seee horr darling.. my effort to meet u... haha till i did interview for my ic.. so i can get my ic so fast!!!! wohooo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yap , i back to my hometown Jakarta.... just feel so nice back to my hometown... somemore i have my prince here.. miss him so much...... somemore there are a lot of agenda that i will do in my hometown.. but most of them of course "HONEYMOON" with prince... lol... haha and will have SOUR SALLY FROZEN YOGURT... i will update about this yogurt next time... i got a lot of the pic abt this new food... its healthy food, its YOGURT but is like icecream and have toppings... ( will update soon)


Another sushi... with my best fren .... wohoo.. just nice to meet them.
hahaha i just like to eat sushi in HATCHI SUSHI AT TAMAN ANGGREK MALL JAKARTA..... its worth of money.. and its not so expensive. one plate like this.. i forgot what it called.. i think salmost twist and other is dragon roll.. each of them cost abot 35-38 IDR.. it is about S$ 5-6 bucks only.. huaaa so cheap cheap cheap





THE BEAUTIES




I dunno why we loved to take pics in front of the mirror... wherewever got mirror confirm we will take photos.. lol


my bff back to town.....



<3>



Prince and his bff... CHOYYY ACHOYYYY LOL
( ACHOY actually also schooling in Spore same as me..but we seldom meet each other... i think after this we will hang out together more often... and i think there will be SOMETHIN""" about achoy... soon... hahaha HAPPY TO HEAR THAT!!!! GANBATTEEEE!!!!!)


dr. Bonita Effendi, Sp???? plz take Gynaecology ok?
so i can check my private area with u.. huahahhaa
hmmmmmmmmmmmm



this is Prince
lol....... like to pose like that.....
haha love uuuuu muachmuachmuach...

1 comment:

Lyridz said...

bu,,ituh oma dari mama ya? mirip...
ikud berduka ya,,

btw asek benr reuni anak2 tarki ne,,hehe,,, eke melihat banyak wajah2 lama,,cieh elah,,=p