Saturday 13 June 2009

Sing Out Loud




ps for my ex if he read this post: sorry ya... if i talk all abt this... sorry
, i just cannt take it anymore...




Early in the morning
I put breakfast at your table
And make sure that your coffee
Has it's sugar and cream
Your eggs are over easy
Your toast done lightly
All that's missing is your morning kiss
That used to greet me

Now you say the juice is sour
It used to be so sweet
And I can't help but to wonder
If you're talking 'bout me
We don't talk the way we used to talk
It's hurtin' so deep
I've got my pride, I will not cry
But it's makin' me weak


I'm not your superwoman
I'm not the kind of girl that you can let down
And think that everything's okay
Boy, I am only human
This girl needs more than occasional
Hugs as a token of love from you to me, ooh, baby


I fought my way through the rush hour
Trying to make it home just for you
I want to make sure that your dinner
Will be waiting for you
But when you get there you just tell me
You're not hungry at all
You said you'd rather read the paper
And you don't want to talk
You like to think that I'm just crazy
When I say that you changed
I'm convinced I know the problem
You don't love me the same
You're just going through the motions
And you're not being fair

I've got my pride, I will not cry
Still I can't help but care
I'm not your superwoman (Oh, no, no)
I'm not the kind of girl that you can let down
And think that everything's okay
Boy, I am only human (I'm only human)
This girl needs more than occasional
Hugs as a token of love from you to me

Karyn White - Superwoman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually its should be a nice Saturday nite with Eranth and Fat.. and other frens also... but end up a bit zzzz, down, upset, and all the bad emotions that i felt on that Saturday nite. i dunno why my ex just make a big fuss and problem because i attend one of his fren birthday party. i was also not planning to stay there for long..... cz we have some other plan also. I just went there to put all the drinks that we brought for the party. i just couldn't understand why he acted like that. If i am the one who make mistake with our relationship, i am the one who should be leaving and shamed to see him and not him who the one who just leaving like that... and dunt care about his fren birthday party.

In the end, i am the one who feel not nice to the birthday boy. Undirectly i ruined their party. HAIZZ....... why arh... i cannt be fren with my ex fren huh? i think when he saw me, he feel like seeing " GHOST" ... hahahhaha somemore, i was in the different partion.. and confirm he couldn't see me.

Fat told me that my ex feel he got betrayed by me.... cz my ex thought that i loved him so much and why suddenly i move on so fast.... and have new bf and maybe he thot that i broke up with him because i got another guy... haiz... open ur mind... plzzz...... i am not that kind of person!!!!!!....

which gf will not upset if the bf cannt answer all the easy questions like

" do u miss me?" ------> " ermmm i dunno.. i AM NUMB rite now..." ( hmm what such a good answer)
" so.. do u love me?"-----> " ermmmm i dunno... i cannt feel anything rite now..."( i think not only now.. but those few months... haizzz)

i knw he is busy and seems self centered person.. who cant be disturb... and i am also not asking for meet-up or wat... if he seems busy.. it was enuf for me to hear that he miss me and still loves me, even he busy. haizzz... that time , the worst thot that i had last time.. i was just looks like calling ger...

arhhhh ... even after broked up , he never seems to contact me or approached me... or take any action...so? must i waiting for him? waiting him for him to wave at me??huh? for how long? somemore he was also told me that he not the type of guy who can ask for patch up... so its useless for me rite...

my conclusion is... i move on or i am not move on.. i get wrong direction and decision...

but i am glad i MOVE ON... i will not repeat my mistake to wait for a guy.. that seems dunt care about me.. about my feelin..... i am just human.. a girll.... that need care and loves....and attention. For what had a bf in the same country.. even in this small country.. SINGAPORE.... but feel that so far far away...... and only think abt himself ....no use....in the end i am the one who also must take care of myself. haaaaaaa.. ok lha i dunt want to elaborate more.. i flashed back , i just feel pain... heart pain.

THANKS to ERANT again.... and Fat.... and Mizzi and hmm who else ya... Alvin...? Fai?? haha that already cheer me up .... oh ya.. in the end... Eranth , me and Wei jiang or Wei jing ha? went to KTV and Sing all OUT Loud... wohooooo..... it was my 1st time went KTV, quite fun.. and interesting.. somemore they have nice snacks. huahahahaha....when i sing SUPERWOMAN.. sudennly i feel weird.... then i was a bit stonning.. when the song almost finished, ERANTH looked at me and say ( next time if go out with Eranth i think make sure everything will be okay.... haha)

" wow.... this song.. hahaha why.. remind me of someone.. hahaha this is really true sia..... this is ur song christine.. hahaha"

hahahaha actually when i was sing in the middle of the song, i already feel that... i think i choose wrong song.. huahahahhahahha

haaaaa.. ok lha nvm.... its okay.... i dunt care what my ex think about me.. really dunt care... time will prove everything... and i will just cherrish all the memories bad and good times when with my ex. No matter what.. he had been there in my heart......

Now i just concentrate with my schooling , my LD bf... that i love so much and too much i think.... for now....hope he will not dissapointed me.. and our relationship is based on TRUST and LOVE. somemore i have another problem about my dad and his works... haizzzz.... and become the oldest child in my family.. i will try to cheer up my dad... cz

i love u Daddyyyyy

Father's day will coming... hua... must thinking on how celebrate it.... confirm my dad will dunt have any idea about this celebration.. even for his birthday which is the date same as me... he doesn't care.... and i am the one who always remind him abt it. hahahaha oh ya.. will thinking abt my bf daddy also... i dunnt have any idea............

anyone can suggest for me? hahahaha


No comments: