Saturday 6 June 2009

He speechless.....


my PRINCE





After I got my interview done in US embassy… I was thinkin to go to prince campus. Hahaha but I scared get lost…hmm actually past few days I already thinking to make this lil surprise fr him but I dunno wat. At nite, I chat with one of his best fren and asking about my prince campus. Lucky me, his bestfren will also go there, cz he got do project. So I told his best fren to wait me at campus there.


Soooooo, after I finished settled my US visa( wohooo.. I got my US visa….. it was so horror inside the room… I dunno why the office questioning me a lot! Somemore I am a student and not staying in Jakarta, then for what he keep questioning me all those nonsence things….. the weird ones,, when they ask me that I can speak chineese for real or not. Wow….. I think I never state or write on the application before. They more questioning me, because my school is under OKLAHOMA UNIVERSITY… so they also like dunt understand am I schooling in Oklahoma or Singapore. I already can feel they will reject my application, and if yes I will so embarrass… why? Because…. They willl be a lot ppl stare at me.. Ya, apply US visa, is the most complicated and horror things….. 1st I am not belive it, but when my time to interview, and they questioning me a lot, I become scared. Why? Because…. In front of me.. they not really answer too many questions, and so fast. With me? So long… but thank you very much for their approval for my Visa. I am so appreciate it so much.)

Ok back to my plan to surprise my prince…

So I called my mum, ask her not to send driver to fetch me cz I will go find my bf at his campus. My mum so terrified and scared and keep asking me to be carefull cz I will take public transportation in Jakarta. Hahahhaha ya I will take BUSWAY. But before that I take BAJAJ, is like TUKTUK in Bangkok…. That was my 1st time take bajaj after almost 4 years never take.. and somemore I took in the city.. quite scary.


Me: bang, how much to go to the nearest busway station?

Bajaj abang: just go up 1st…?

Me: ya but how much( we must deal 1st with the bajaj driver if not they will charge us so expensive.)

Bajaj abang: ya nvm.. u just go up 1st.

Me: hmm okok….( I feel so scared)

Reached the destination

Me; how much ?

Bajaj abang: hmm anything… up to u.. want to give me how much

Me: what???!!!! Ar u sure??

Bajaj abang: hmmm okay then.. after I thinking how near it was…. Its about 2 km. I gave him IDR 6000, its about hmm less than S$ 1 dolaar. Hauhauhuahuahha)


I believe in this cruel world there is still have kind hearted person.


So after that, I took the BUSWAY. And it was so crowded. Got guy a bit want to molest or wat.. by touch purposely my hand… with his small finger somemore, but I just quite, dunt want to see the person and moved. Hahahaha haizz so horror….and finnaly I reached there. I reached ATMAJAYA campus for the 1st time and find” why this campus so dark???” hahahaha

Then I called my fren which is his bestfren…. Then he took me to my bf place… and guessssssssssssssssssss HE SHOCKED!!!! He never think and imagine I can find him till his campus. HE SPEECHLESS… and keep starred at me.. I can feel that he was so happy. So , I told him that I was also bring cake for him….


And he again…. Stoning…. Hahahaha I told him I will go back alone…. By BUSWAY again, but he not allowed me. He asked me to wait for him, and will take his bike to go home. But he knw, that maybe my mum will so terrified if knw I took motorcycle back. So we go back to his house 1st and change to his car. Hahahhahhaha ya.. he went to campus by motorcycle, because is more comfortable and will not trapped on traffic……

At my place, I was still planning to make another surprised… I discussed with my bestfren and she suggest me all those nonsense things. Then I decide to let it go.. see how… hahahahha so when he at my room I told him that I go out to living room a while. On the living room actually I wrote a note to him.

When we went to dinner…. Ya.. I already planning to eat in this new branch PISA CAFÉ restaurant. Cz it is new.. and I knw its quite popular. Then I was thinking on how I put this notes my scenario was:


  1. ask the waitress to put my letter on the bill ( then I was thinking… hmmm impossible…)
  2. when the waitress give us the menu book, I was thinking to put the notes inside the menu and exchange with him. ( errrmmm then I was thinking that … so obvious)
  3. I saw the tissue paper I was thinking to put the notes under the tissue paper.. but how????? So it was soooooo impossible
  4. ok… lettts think ………….. ok….. one more way to do isss…. THROW the notes under his chair… and pretend that saying that this new resto is so dirty. ( when I decided to use this way…. I also look around.. Wondering got ppl see or not. I scared later ppl thot I throw rubbish …. Hahahahhaha so when the behind person who facing our table turn his head… I quickly throw the my notes.


Me: darling.. why this new resto so dirty ya… they never clean properly….

Prince: ha? What u talking? Never…. Never I never see anything under my table..

Me: (zzzzzz) no lha not that side is ur right side of ur chair…. U see lha.. u seee…

Prince: ha? Where.. its nothing.

Me:( I throw the notes really a bit deep inside haha) got lha there….

Prince: oh ok( then he picked up the notes , then give it to me,)

Me: ( give shocking face….) ha? Why this one is for u? so weird..

Prince: ha? Let me see….


Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He keep smiling and speechless again… wohooooooo I was success to make him shock on that day… and he keep smiling at me and said” why? Why? Why? It should me the one who do this for u.. not u….. hmmmm but Thankkk you ya… love u….”

Huaaaaaaaaa.. , every time I give surprised to people, I am the one who will cry. I really glad and happy if my plan and surprises turns well . As long they appreciate my effort and say thank you I am already so happy. Means all my effort were not waste.





he keep making this pics....
hahahahahha and i keep laughing... hahahaha





tHIS ONE.... CALZAPONE if i was not wrong..
hahahah its like curry puff huahahhahahha but nice.. only they fold not nice.. i think can fold more pro than them hauhuahuahuhua







THE FETTUCINI DAMN NICE.... NOT SO MILKY.. ARHH I LOVED IT



ps: i just want this relationship work!!!!! i think a lot of them say LD quite hard and really need understanding.... and trust! ya... i trust u my prince.. and u must trust me...... maybe i am a bit naughty... but i knw what i am doing... and what i choose....

for him:
" u already knw me , about me since u knw me, i told everything about myself and u can accept it..... even i already no hope to think to be with u... but in the end u still hold my hand... and ask that questions... that make me speechless and cried... and u thot i will reject u rite..... ??? no i will not, i just dunt want u suffer for what u decide.... as long u can to take the chance and want to be with me.. i will not dissapointed u. "


No comments: