Saturday 27 June 2009

AmonthWithU

A month with U... was so unbelievable....

i got my present from Prince.. wohoooo it was so cute...
Actually our dating for our 1st aniv was so normal... and somemore we were not spend together only but with our frens.. our old school frens.
Watched TRANSFORMER 2 ... the movie was awesome... but poor thing for me , i never watch the 1st ones. but no worries i have the dvd so i will watch it ...soon...

Back from the cinema..... inside the car suddenly darling ask me dunt go out 1st... and tadaaahhh he gave me this HELLO KITTY MUG.... which is so cute....


the actual day.. i gave him a little suprise...... when we went out i was thinking on how to put my letter on her wallet, but i was failed! no chance at all. in the end i just put in the coin drawer in his car... and i was also told my fren who also watched the movie, that i will pay his tix.. so my fren no need to ask from him. ( i heard from prince.. when he told want to pay... his fren told no need... and with all the jokes.. in the end he told prince that i was the one who pay. haha ( its my TREAT darlingggg) then when 12 am on that day.. i was also give my pic with " aniv" greetings... hahahaha i think HE got my little suprise.. hahaha LOVE YA....



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love u darling...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

camwhoring... oh ya.. i just have a new toys in my adobe photoshop applications.. which is create a vintage looks on a photo... wohhoooo it was so much fun!!!












hmmm there are still a lot a lot of pic and story that i want to share.. but no time and so lazy.. haizzz but i try to post more often... hahahaha

The more i knw U the More i love U and adore U

i love u

No comments: