Saturday 30 May 2009

Prince

My Prince


Prince dunno how to not stare at me
Prince dunno how to not miss me
Prince dunno how to not smell my hair...
Prince told me my hair smell so nice..
Prince dunno how to not make a jokes
Prince make me smiling and laughing
Prince make me feel comfort
Prince make me feel i can count on him
Prince make me became truly myself without any mask or cover
Prince make me feel i have the real Prince
Prince make me have a second thoughts about Love and relationship
Prince make my day full of blossoms of happiness
Prince make my day so happy
Hope my Prince can make me a castle and life happily ever after...


Our Journey starts here my prince...
slowly but sure
those seeds that u just plant on my heart are growing... and growing.... and growing..... and will always growing... and breeding....

No comments: