Thursday 11 June 2009

Back to Sg a while

Yap.. i am back to SG.... prince send me to the airport... hua.. so sad must leave him. i will miss all those time being together with him. Reached SG on Wed morning 12.30 am. huahahahha ya i purposely take the last flight. it was not only because it was cheap $ 35 only with value air, but also because that time i already waste my tiger airways ticket, because, my US visa was ready on Tuesday. so how i can go back Sg without my passport.

i miss u so much my prince.................

back to sg, Wed morning i went to campus to take care my student pass.. walauuuu i thot they settle it already but never... so i must went to the ICA to do all from the 1st. huaaaaaaaa and i must do interview cz i must go back indo again. so next Tuesday i can get my visa... wohooooooooooooo( the normal is 2 weeks after application.)

i make this visa so fast and urgent, not only because my family matter that i really want to tell about it.... but i feel so lazy to post it ( huaaa i am still HOTTTTTT hear my dad problem... pity him....but dunt worry daddy , ur ger is like XENA the warrior princess.. so u can count on me.... somemore my grandma in hospital and in serious condition. )
but also because i wil meet my PRINCE.. and will spend time with him .... and fren also. huaaaaaa

ps: i hope everyone know that i attached already.. and will accept me for what i am..
i like to have a lot of friend.... so my life will not so boring......








ps: i think i am look weird if show my teeth when smiling. hahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look nicer smilling with your teeth. smile more with your teeth pls!! =D