Sunday 17 May 2009

i'm with U...= FAT... lol

i m in Jakarta now..... and its nothing different actually.. just find here is more and more hot and so humid.... sometimes i cannt take it ! the weather so hot.. but suddenly RAINING SO HARD!!!!

Thursday:

reached Jakarta.... straight away.... someone ask me to go out. ok.. this is my friend from primary and Secondary school and we were also classmates during Sec 3. hmmm a bit weird actually.....

actually , he is also in my group.... like gank... is not like a gank also but we often hang out together but i seldom talk to him. thats why, suddenly a bit weird when he fetched me at my place( OMG.. how come he knw my place... i thot he will get lost! haha)then.... he ask me whether i want to watch MY BLODDY VALENTINE IN 3D.... with all his friend... then i just agreed.

that movie.. hahahha a bit, SCARY!! CZ using 3d effects so make looks so real and so close....some parts of the scene a bit shocking also but really can see its so fake... hahahhahha the ending of the movie... aiyoo same like FRIDAY THE 13TH......lol.

Friday

actually i was panning to drive myself to change money and buy somethin outside.... when he knw, he asked me whether need acc or not.. and somemore his sister want to join also.... and a bit want to see me also ( his sister so cute.... hua.. i forgot to take his sister pics... really pretty)

so i went with his sister also.. quite fun... cz his sister also talkative and easy going..

Both of us.. havent watched XMAN ORIGINS... and a lot ppl said it was nice movie.... actually when i was still at SG, he also already asked me to watch with him... cz when all his fren watched X-MAN... he couldn't make it.....he must fetch his dad.... his dad just discharged from hospital...so that nite.. again we watch movie.. lol

so hmm... it was just kinda a DATE.... ya kinda....oh ya..before that, he fetched me to his place..( CZ I WANT TO ONLINE TOOOO LOL, i cannt live without internet connection. haha) and meet his parents... its nice.. to meet them... lol actually i knw his mom ... cz often saw her during Sec3( during sec 3 i was the class captain, so i will knw all parents who come to take the grade report or maybe something about the class)


Saturday:

morning he fetched me to see my frens who in hospitalized for his illness.. poor him.... he just got serious operation. i just hope he get well soon... cz im so pity him..... i remember during sec3 farewell party, he came to the school with all those hospital equipments.... and sudenly i cry when singing farewell song.... really appreciate his effort to attend the farewell party. but i heard his leukemia is 95% been cured.... and now suddenly his brain nerves got somethin.. thats why need operation. he really need a lot of attention.....




after that we went to my grandma place... cz i need to deliver sumthin..... and thx to him again.. he want to drive me there.... ( my grandma a bit hiperbolic...... ask me who is him.... when i told its my fren...my grandma give me nasty and fishy smile....... and again i told it is my fren.....but in the end she ask more and more questions..... somemore my grandma offer him food and drink.... and not offering me.. huh!!!! why can like that! haha)

then.. before headed home we had luch at noodle house .... hmm and its quite nice... the noodle is normal, but the soup is POWER!! haha dunt say its taste good because they using a lot of vetsin or ajinomoto. hahahha im a bit laugh.. cz he ask to top up the soup.. i thot will come out with the same small bowl, but it came on the big bowl... hahahhaha


with minced pork

with chicken and mushroom for me




the top up soup... hahahaha so nice....

hahahha become so watery his ones... but i think he loves it.. haha

reached home arnd 3 .30 pm then my mum ask me to drove her to massage place and scrubbing and as well drove my bro to his gym..... i will not missed this massage session..
(cz my mum will pay it for me.... wohoooo hahahhhaha), so in the end i was also do massage and scrubbing.. hua..... so nice

reached home arnd 6 pm, and get ready to go out with his fren again.... hahahahha planning to watched ANGEL AND DEMONS...but couldnt make it.. cz too late and i think i cannt go back so late.... lol... ya in jakarta i have my late night timing... lol


hua..i just realize...these 3 whole days.. im with him.... hahaha hmmm i dunno what i feel actually.....i just try to be a fren with him... i knw i think it is too obvious already.... but still i think i still need time....time to think, time to decide.....

i knw his background of his past relationship also and i think quite make him so.... zzzzzz lol... thats why maybe we can so fast get a long....but dunno what will happen in the end actually... just hope everything will be okay...

just find him actually really nice and sweet...... and i knw, its not because now he keep acc me, so he become nice..... but cz i knw... we grow up together.... ( er,, not really actually, but i knw haha lol...) .thats why i knw abt him, and now.. i am getting knw him more.


okay.. thats all for today..... hope i can find what i want and need ....


it was just a lovely nice weekend!!!!

No comments: