Tuesday 12 May 2009

my 1st pickpocket!

Never had planned to hit the floor that nite.. but suddenly erant text me asking whether i am free tonite and want to go zouk or not. After i think and think... then i decide to go...somemore its Saturday nite... and i dunt want to be alone.... thx for E and Fat who already ask me to go out.


Graydon never that nite... hope to see hm actually but its okay lha.... in the end,he fetched me . hahaha why? bacause i got PICKPOCKET!!! HUA.. it was my unlucky nite..... i want to have fun and enjoy.... in the end... haiz...... i lost everything....my COACH WRISTLET ITS GONE... HAIZ.... Hope the pickpocket will think that its fake ones, then will returned to me. hahahhaa but i think it is just a dream haha actually i realize when i got this pickpocket, then i suddenly grab my bag, and i still can safe my phone and cam....

i think fat got text him, to tell what happen with me.. but actually i also text him. i never expect or hope he came and fetch me.... deep inside my heart im happy... cz mean he still care of me.
he also helped me to make police report and send me home. ya... like what i said... he really nice and kind guy actually , as long he not grumpy or in the bad mood. hahaha

thx to all fat's and gryadon frens that nite.. aiayahh.. i still couldn't remember the name, i just now mizi.... hahaha cz he acc me and help me bring my sling bag... haha so funny of him... i heard from Erant that he put his ic on my bag.. but i never see it... aiyahhhh it was just a bad day for all. hahaha

after my incident, there are another incident, from what i heard from Erant, Matin gf, got cut on her leg, bcz of glass and somemore Fat have fight with stranger on the club, because this ppl thot that fat keep pushing them. aiyahhh.. its nonsence OKAY??? that nite phuture so crowded....how not to push here and there? it was a disaster day but i want to say


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FAT!!
IM NOT DRINK ALL OKAY? HAHAI


I like this pic, so funny.... Erant so expressive and fat like suck ing Erant cheeks. hahahaha he like monster...... oh ya.. that nte, i think i still owe fat few bucks...hahahha dunt worry i will return back to u. haha somemore that nite, i keep saying" hua.. why u so kiam siap..... hahahaha" to fat... haha but its true lha... phuture too expensive i think.. and somemore the palce so small. hahaha and the drink too ex.... prefer DBLO 4ever.. lol







had a snacks before club ... PRATA...hahahahaha the teh o ais.. quite nice..... haahhaha, but i dunt think so for the milo.




ps: thx to someone who acc whole nite..... even we in distance..... i think..... it might Be work out. MAYBE... ITS MAYBE... so sorry to make u stay awake till i reached home...

oh ya... i reached home arnd 4 am and ready to work on 8 am... huaahahaha how crazy that was. hahaha....but i must professional... work is work .... work hard party hard and study hard... lol

the next monday... whole day i full of duty..... went to all the bank to make new card.. and also went to school to settle my renewal of student pass... cz my ic was also gone.. lucky for me, i still can go back with referring the letter from my school taht been approve from ICA. phiuh......

thx for salvian to lend me his card.. to purchased my online ticket.... dunt worry bro.. i will pay u soonnn

i will be carefull next time..
ya i will
AGAIN.... THX U GRAYDON...

1 comment:

.ERANTHE. said...

hahaha! nxt time we shall nt bring any back! :D Jus put all the tings at the guys there! See you soon when u'r back ok! (: