Wednesday 6 May 2009

Random

i knw i open this month with my sadness.... hmmmm i dunno why , why i let this happened..
i have those feel of regret .... deep inside my heart. Yes i have...
i still miss him actually, even i try to forget him, forget about everything.... but i still cant! i still put my alarm on 7 am.. which is the time i will always wake up to make him wake so he will be not late to work. Now 7 am is still ringing.... i dunno why, its not because i need to wake on that time but, my body and my mind already adjust to it. 7 am now is just a memory.. a memory that always still in ringing in my heart and mind.
Talking about 7 am , its a bit like same like 7 pm.... during couple weeks b4 we split up... i always hear Taylor swift songs in his car... hahaha OMGG.. ok now i bit emo...suddenly i can recall evrything that happened , our happy memories.

I wonder if he still read my blog or not. hmmm... i hope what i had done to him, it will remain a good memories to him....i hope he will also keep and use everything that i ever gave to him. arhhhhgghhh im so sad now.... and whyyy i just keep asking why.... hmmmmm

But for now , i also want to be alone... i just lazy to entertains all the guys who approached me...for those who try to approach me, im so sorry if i give u all those kind bad attitude.... i hope u all understand what i have been through.... i knw.. me and my Ex relationship is only a while.. but i really have that feeling for him... so plz apologize me for being neglecting u all.

ya, i am typical girl who really devoted into relationship. thats why i really need time to be alone after this incident. so again, plz... apologize me.

Overall... i just... miss him.. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its really funny and strange how you have since had your break up, but still talk about the amount of guys going after you, whilst you "mourn" your lost. Does it not make you quite the attention seeker and at the same time telling your now ex bf that you are too good that even if you guys have broken up, you still have tonnes of other willing guys who are pouring their love for you at your feet? How ironic a person are you and not to mention, pretty in a kinda desperate for attention kinda way. Tsk Tsk....

Christine Coralline said...

:) thx for commented on my blog.
just want to let u knw, i am not attention seeker. FYI, i also never really told them ( guys) that i broke up with my bf and the important things,i knew all this guys before i know my ex-bf. so its not my fault, if they chase after me again or i try to seek their attention after i have this break up. i am not that soooo cheap.

and it is true that i write about my lost but i also talk about the other guys. i am purposely wrote that, so i hope they can appreciate me and not disturb me.

i think my ex bf know i have a lot of fans out there..( if he really know and listen to all my story)

i am sorry if i kinda dunt like u say me that i am desperate for attention. lol no i am not. i have friends and they support me.

btw, my ex bf is good person ok? even he did something that hurt my feeling but i still have the feel for him.

again, thx for ur comment, i really appreciate it and keep reading my blog yo.. THANK YOU:)