Tuesday 5 May 2009

Its Over!!!

i know its so hard... i dunno its hard for u or for me. But confirm, i am feel so hurt right now

i felt so sad to end our relationship
i still love u deep inside my heart and it is real
i still miss u day by day and hope to see ur text for me
From what we had been going through, i felt so glad that i know you
Maybe it was just not a right time to have this relationship
i still remembered when we were knowing each other....
Being pampered, care and love in the end, and then we just suddenly together after a lot of drama that i had been going through, u were there.... fill my emptiness...

I know u love me, i can feel it ( hope its true:))
but where were u? day by day, i just can feel so far away from u
and i was so sad on how u treat me....

i am just too sensitive and emotional girl... who really need attention to be take care of.
Maybe i asking too much and i feel sorry for it.

i hope we still can be friend. i dunt want loose another GUY friends.... it was just make me heart pain and believe that i really cannt get well with GUYS.
i dunt want to loose contact with u also, i really still want to be there for u, hear ur grumpiness and life story....

i hope u can feel my love for u, cz i really have that feeling for u
i just feel empty when we were apart
but there is no choice for me and for u also ,
i think u just concentrate on what u been doing rite now, and try to be focussed on it.
Dunt make me disappointed k?

Hmm its really make me sad,
everytime i flashed all those beautiful memory. i just can smiling and keep thinking on how to return on those our happiest time.

Hm... i hope u also will doing well, take care of yourself,become less grumpy lol
Hope u will get someone who really can cope with u, loves u and so much better than me..

i still really SAYANG u.....
and
u should believed it.

No comments: