Sunday 23 November 2008

sleepy rainy DAY

Me and the pAPer Ice Cream :) by Stefi


HUA... i think all the file already send it to my sharing folder . Thank you Teph!!! and ZUM GEBURSTAG VIEL GLUCK .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U... may ur wish and dream come true!!! haha some expression pics i will put together and post it.. but not NOW. IM TOO SLEEPY...


CLEAN-UP my desktop!!!! haha i forgot to take print screen, how messy annd crowded my desktop.... even i already cleaned up.. there still not enuf space... huh!!!?? { this is after i clean-up my desktop ...



Looks im so nARsistic with my self, even my desktop picture is MYSELF. i dunt have my hubby pics... and havent take pics together. Next time sure will put our pic, or UR PIC only,,, but now.. i still enjoying the picture of myself. haha sori dear..:p


Who not agree with me, if these few days, seems the weather not too friendly? sometimes its so bright with the sun shining so strong... until u can feel u will have skin cancer because of it!!! But some ppl do like sun.. for sun TANNING. but not me, i think im already quite dark.. so no need to be tan.... ( haha actually i feel want to try but im too scared to get burn...)haha and suddenly the sky change into cloudy moody and can feel that the rain will come soon... haha so PREPARE FOR UR UMBRELLA, ANYWHERE YOU GO.... cz rain will never tell u when they want to come....

here is a children song lyrics abt RAIn. This song was sing and teach by me( but not me who create it) and also the most request song when i become the asistant vocal training for a bunch of kiddo during my secondary school. YAP! I WAS LECTURING WHILE IM IN SEC SCHOOL!!! haha and all the parents of the kiddo, so shock when knw, im still in secondary school. but still they still want to hear my advice. haha sometimes i feel silly. Why? because i can give maturing advice for the parents about their children progress. What it need to be work on, or what that is dont need to work on . THEY RESPECT ME SO MUCH!!!! haha THANK U

" Rain rain go Away.... come again another day.. little children want to play... rain Rain go away.."

Hm..... im so sleepy today. same as my hubby too.... he sleep whole day long!!!! haha like SLEEPING BEAUTY... but i understand clearly, why he so tired and need to sleep so long..... ( no problemo dear.... just take a rest and keep sleepin....to recharge ur body and mind.... so u can work better and energetic.. and not GRUMPY... will missiing u... )


im also sleep soon... tmr which is Monday i start to work again!!!! hehe... i knw its tiring , but im happy... better than stay at home and nothin to do. haha

Just nw i went to Mustafa... Mustafa and my place so nearby, so just on foot, walk to go there. I think i spend almost 100 bucks, but not sure also. haha buy groceries to make like Indonesian traditional food and snacks. haha somemore i found NORI!!! YEEE, i can make sushi then.... and then buy ruffless potato chips , instant pancake and also BANANA. hIKS i scared of eating banana.... want to see my weight now!!! hahaha


Hua ... im so sleepy!!! cannt take it already... need to go bed soon !!! soon! sooon!

my hubby said he dunt like December month!!!! hiks so sad le... hiks... but i think now he trying to like it. I HOPE SO!!! haha,

I will make it THIS month so interesting as possible ( haha this post is still on November... but still he dunt like this november MONTH also!!!... )... cz this is my MONTH!!! DECEMBER!!!! so just wait till this December come and lets see what will happen with my life... haha:)

OYASUMINASAI everyone........

No comments: