Monday 17 November 2008

My smell.....



I loved the smelll

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

dUNT ASK ME WHY..

it is a secret that i will never tell.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO






This one also smell nice... but almost finish already. haha i even havent open this parfume. still new.. haha i promised i will not buy any parfume again..
Sound im so adore Burberry parfume. but it is really nice smell and so classic.



my 1st parfume ever... smell sooooooooooo damn nice.. and left little bit also.. so cannt so often to used.


Actually, all my parfumes almost finish!!it is not bcz of me taht evrytime used, but also my sister that using my parfume!!!! YEAHH.. we share our parfume. but for the Burberry the 1st pic, im not share with her. and also the parfume that almost finished. cz i want to collect the bottle and it must have the perfume itself even its little bit only. haha


i ask my sis cannt used this parfume ANYMORE... its almost finish!!!! thx to Dev..... this parfume smell nice...

Seems i like parfume so much... hahah ya i like to have smell nice. its my kind of habit. haha even after bathing and want to sleep i will put the baby oil and baby powder
( this one is same as my fren Priska, she also loved baby smell haha. lets hunting Zwitzall product Together...!!! i think my mum bought for me the baby powder 2 bottle, i will give one for u dear.... haha) . haha and spray the victoria secret body mist.

i loved to being smell nice, and some more there is certain kind of smell that remains me of someone and something haha and i spray it everytime i want to sleep.
hohohohohoho DUNT LAUGH!!!!! IM SO TICKLISH!!!!!!

No comments: